The Status and the Role of Women-Comparative Sociological Study
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B).
|Research Institution||Yonezawa Women's College of Yamagata Prefecture|
SASAKI Tetsuro Yonezawa Women's College President, 学長 (50004099)
松田 澄子 山形県立米沢女子短期大学, 講師 (30201776)
FUJII Hiromi Instructor, 講師 (90183590)
須江 民男 山形県立米沢女子短期大学, 助教授 (40087622)
MATSUDA Sumiko Instructor
SUE Tamio Yonezawa Women's College assistant Prof.
|Project Fiscal Year
1989 – 1990
Completed(Fiscal Year 1990)
|Budget Amount *help
¥4,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥900,000)
Fiscal Year 1989 : ¥3,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,300,000)
|Keywords||role consciousness / occupation consciousness / educational consciousness / women education / social role of women / home role of women / women liberation / 役割意識 / 職業意識 / 教育意識 / 女子教育 / 社会的役割 / 家庭内役割 / 女性解放 / 女性の社会的役割 / 女性の家庭内役割 / 女性の意識 / 女性の社会的地位 / 女性差別 / 女性と職業 / 女性と家庭|
In order to make clear the factors which prevent the improvement of the social status of women, we have done the following studies and investigations, and have published the results :
1. The investigations of the status and the role of Japanese women (mentioned in our Study Report) :
(1) The attitude survey of 2500 middle aged women in Yamagata Prefecture by questionnaire method
(2) The collection of the life histories of 7 old aged women by interview method.
2. The construction of the data- base of bibliographies on women and the collection of Japanese and foreign books and reports about the status and the role of women ;
(1) The making of the list of 2000 books and reports for machine searching,
(2) The collection of 110 books,
3. The report of the results of this study by the Head Investigator ;
(1) Oral reports ;
(1) "The structure and the role of Junior College" The Japanese Society for the Study of Educational Sociology, Oct. 7, 1989
(2) "The structure of the role-consciousness of women" The Japanese Society for the Study of Educational Sociology, Oct. 7, 1990
(2) Publication ; "Women and Education-The History of Women Education and the Future", Ms. Comet guidebook, pp. 125-151, Kikaku Chosei Bu in Yamagata Prefectural Office, March, 1990
4. The international comparison about the status and the role of women and about the tendencies of the Women liberation Movements ; U. S. A., Korea, Jaieran and other southeastern countries.
Research Output (1results)