Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
Obstetrics and gynecology
|Research Institution||Yamagata University|
HIROI Masahiko Yamagata University, Sch of Med, Professor, 医学部, 教授 (60018364)
HIRAYAMA Toshio Yamagata University, Sch of Med, Instructor, 医学部, 助手 (60238392)
SATO Fumihiko Yamagata University, Sch of Med, Assis. Prof., 医学部, 講師 (90187229)
SAITO Hidekazu Yamagata University, Sch of Med, Assis. Prof., 医学部, 講師 (90125766)
FUJIMORI Katsuhiko Yamagata University, Sch of Med, Assis. Prof., 医学部, 講師 (80165430)
KAWAGOE Shinnosuke Yamagata University, Sch of Med, Associ. Prof., 医学部, 助教授 (10018880)
金子 尚仁 山形大学, 医学部, 助手 (60204559)
大野 勉 山形大学, 医学部, 助手 (40191944)
|Project Period (FY)
1989 – 1991
Completed(Fiscal Year 1991)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥1,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1989 : ¥3,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,300,000)
|Keywords||follicle development / oocyte maturation / gonadotropin inhibitor / glucose metabolism / 卵発育阻害|
1. As follicles become maturer, aromatase activity from testosterone to estrogen increased.
2. In follicular fluid, there exists a gonadotropin inhibitor, whose activity increases as oocytes become maturer.
3. Aromatase inhibitor markedly suppressed DNA syntheses in granulosa cells.
4. The amount of glucose of an oocyte in a follicle decreases as the gap junctions between an oocyte and glanulosa cells decreases.
5. After fertilization, the glucose content increase gradually up to 4-cell-stage and increases vigorously after 8-cell-stage.
6. The glucose content in the embryo exposed to sucrose was lower than that in the control 36 hours after sucrose exposure.
7. The crack in gona pellucida exercises no influence on hexokinase and G6PDH activities of embryos 20 hours after the treatment.
8. In the rat ovary, the number of follicles rapidly increase up to 21 days old. After 21 days, follicle diameter is mainly responsible for the ovarian enlargement.