Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B).
|Research Institution||Department of Ophthalmology, Shinshu University School of Medicine|
KATSUZO Segawa Shinshu University School of Medicine, Professor, 医学部, 教授 (70020857)
保谷 卓男 信州大学, 医学部附属病院, 助手 (00201757)
田中 紀子 信州大学, 医学部, 助手 (00163551)
西山 敬三 信州大学, 医学部, 助手 (90156125)
北島 秀一 信州大学, 医学部・附属病院, 助手
藤澤 昇 信州大学, 医学部, 助手
李 俊哉 信州大学, 医学部附属病院, 助手
佐藤 雪雄 信州大学, 医学部附属病院, 助手 (30235410)
窪田 俊樹 信州大学, 医学部附属病院, 助手 (00186454)
KUBOTA Toshiki Shinshu University School of Medicine, MD
SATOH Yukio Shinshu University School of Medicine, MD
NISHIYAMA Keizo Shinshu University School of Medicine, MD
TANAKA Noriko Shinshu University School of Medicine, MD
LEE Toshiya Shinshu University School of Medicine, MD
|Project Fiscal Year
1989 – 1991
Completed(Fiscal Year 1991)
|Budget Amount *help
¥5,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1989 : ¥3,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,700,000)
|Keywords||Trabecular meshwork / Organ culture / Glycosaminoglycans / Proteoglycan / 人眼線維柱組織 / 器官培養 / ムコ多糖 / 糖タンパク / 培養人線維柱組織 / ムコ多糖合成 / 人眼線維柱 / 生化学 / 組織培養|
1. Before analysing the buian trabecular meshwork(TM), we preliminary examined the rabbit eye(1)to establish the 1)recdure of biochemical analysis of the GAGs of non-cultured Tk, and(2)to analyze the biosynthesis of the GAGs of organ-cultured TM.
2. Using the same methods, we examined the GAGs of organ-cultured TM, and reported that (1) there was no regional (circusfercntial) difference within one eye and (2) no difference between both eyes, and (3) biochemical analysis was performed sufficiently with the tissue size of 4x4me (which is 1/8 of one eye)
3. The effects of steroid hormone (Dexamethazone, DX) on TM was studied, and reported (1) total radiolabel incorporation was decrcased, and was assured by radioautography, (2) chondroitin sulfate (CS) was decreaseda mong the GAGS.
4. The effects of CS on TR was studied, and reported (1) increase of CS, heparan sulfate (HS) and decrease of hyaluronic acid using 3H-glucosamine, (2) increase of CS, HS and decrease of dermatan sulfate using 35S-sulfate.
5. Analysis of proteins of TM was also performed (SDS-PAGE), since GAGs usually exist as proteoglycans combined with proteins, and reported (1) more than 30 bands of various MW were found, (2) no rcmarkablc band change was found within 3 weeks of organ culture, and (3) these bands were distinguished from those of adjacent tissues.
6. Now we are studying the biosynthesis of proteins and GAGs of organ-cultured human TM using several drugs which may affect the changes of IOP, and the result will be reported.