|Budget Amount *help
¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
We carried out our study, considering results of our last-year study, and obtained following results.
1. We examined if plants, soil bacteria, fishes and invertebrates have Landsteiner phenomenon like human case. It was first time for us to find Landsteiner phenomenon is seen in leaves, flowers and stems of the Clerodendrom trichctomus as a plant and in the Prokopoa nagai ensis as soil bacterum and in eggs of salmons and trouts as fishes and in secretion from albumenglands of the Helix pomatia as a invertebrates. Those discoveries are very important to make evolution of life clear in terms of molecular biology.
2. We established quantitative method for Le^a-transferase, XIV-transfucosidase, H- -D-galactose-transferase and H- -N-Acetyl-D-galactosaminetransferase activity.
3. To examine change of stability of blood group substance which passed many years, using saliva on the envelope of the letter which Robert Koch sent to his disciple Prof. Flosch about 90 years ago and which could get from Robert Koch institute with Prof. Otto Prokop (Institute of Forensic Medicine,Humboldt-University, Berlin), we identified ABO and Lewis blood group which has chemical structure which is similar to ABO blood group. The result was obtained as O, Le (a+, b-) with absolubtion test. And so it could be clear that blood group substance secretes into saliva is quite stable.
4. We established the way to transform blood group substance (synthesis and decomposition) on slide-glasses, using a segment of certain tissue with malignant tumor.
5. Using galactosyltransferase from microorganisms, we made the mechanism of transformation of blood group substance in the tissues of infection area by elucidating that transform of blood group substance in tissues in possible.
6. We tried DNA typing in cells which is paid attention ti in "Hemogenetics field" and we examine