An Investigation of the Science Parks in Japan.
Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Tokyo Institute of Technology|
MASUDA Shinji Tokyo Inst. of Tech., Center for Research Cooperation and Information Exchange, Assc. Prof., 研究・情報交流センター, 助教授 (50016573)
|Project Period (FY)
1989 – 1990
Completed(Fiscal Year 1990)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥600,000)
Fiscal Year 1989 : ¥900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥900,000)
|Keywords||science park / research park / research cooperation / research and development / regional development / IGU Cooperation / field study / evaluation / センタ-機能 / 全国網羅的調査 / サイエンスパ-クの定義 / サイエンスパ-クの評価 / 産官学連携 / 情報交流 / 技術移転 / リサ-チコア|
This research work investigated all the science parks in Japan either under planning, under construction or on service, and analyzed them in some details.
Main results are as follows ;
1. Defined science parks in Japan.
2. Identified all the science parks in Japan.
3. Collected the following data about each of them, official name, location, research environment, aims and features, managerial body, present state, specific regional policy set by related body, land acquisition procedure, facilities and the other important aspects.
4. Analyzed the data above to get 7 types of the science parks in Japan.
5. Set an evaluation formula to the science parks in Japan, and gave an evaluation to each of them accordingly.
6. Pointed out what the important problems in the science parks in Japan are as follows ; planning procedure, land distribution policy, functional design of the central facilities, cooperation of the universities nearby and acquisition of the excellent researchers.
7. Suggested future's directions of the development which the science parks in Japan should take.
Research Output (2results)