Construction of Context Representations Early Semantic Analysis
Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||The Universtiy of Tokushima. |
AOE Junichi The University of Tokushima, Dept. of Information Science and Intelligent Systems, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (90108853)
|Project Period (FY)
1989 – 1991
Completed(Fiscal Year 1991)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1989 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
|Keywords||Natural Language Processing / Semantic Analysis / Context Analysis / Unification Grammar / Morphological Analysis / Syntax Analysis / インタ-フェ-ス / 知的コマンドインタプリタ / ユ-ザ-モデル / 自然言語理解 / 知識表現 / 文脈解析 / 知的文書処理|
1. The first module for early semantic Analysis is defined in the morphological analyzer.
(1) A fast retrieval is presented and the efficiency is supported for a large set of dictionaries.
(2) Semantic features are introduced for each items of dictionaries, and software transfering that attributes is implemented.
2. Semantic ambiguities of the first morphological analysis are resolved on the syntax analysis and semantic analysis.
(1) Unification parsers for the syntax analysis and semantic analysis are introduced, and some ambiguities can be solved by these parsers.
(2) In order to support this disambiguiation, semantic information about the real time situation is used.
3. The results of the above analysis remains as the context knowledge representation, and the representation is used in the semantic disambiguiation for the next sentences.
(1) The unification process for context knowledge stored can resolve partly semantic ambiguities.
(2) Finally, all ambiguities can resolved interactively by the user response.
Research Products (20results)