Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C).
|Research Institution||Nagoya Institute of Technology|
OKAJIMA Tatsuo Prof. of Nagoya Institute of Technology, 工学部, 教授 (30024243)
水谷 章夫 名古屋工業大学, 工学部, 助手 (60141892)
堀越 哲美 名古屋工業大学, 工学部, 助教授 (80144210)
若山 滋 名古屋工業大学, 工学部, 教授 (00167090)
MIZUTANI Akio Research Associate of Nagoya Institute of Technology
WAKAYAMA Shigeru Prof. of Nagoya Institute of Technology
HORIKOSHI Tetsumi Associate Prof. of Nagoya Institute of Technology
|Project Fiscal Year
1989 – 1990
Completed(Fiscal Year 1990)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1989 : ¥1,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,300,000)
|Keywords||Building materials / Tactile sensor / Design / Warmth / Hardness / Roughness / 建築仕上げ材 / 触覚センサ / 設計 / 温冷感 / 硬軟感 / 粗滑感|
1. The compact tactile sensors were developed that can measure the physical values of warmth, hardness and roughness of building materials at 20^ﾟC.
2. The equation that can estimate the psychological values corresponding to the physical values was obtained.
3. The equation that can estimate the tacatile comfort and dryness values based on two phychological values was obtained.
4. Within the room temperature of 10^ﾟC to 30^ﾟC, the hardeness, roughness and dryness values are constant, while warmth and comfort values are dependent on the room temperature.
5. The equation was presented that can express the five phychological values within the room temperature of 10^ﾟC to 30^ﾟC from warmth, hardness and roughness values at 20^ﾟC.
6. The equation was introduced that can estimate the warmth, roughness and dryness values at 20^ﾟC from the physical values at an arbitral temperature of 10^ﾟC to 30^ﾟC.
7. The tactile sensor was improved according to "6".
8. Within the room temperature of 10^ﾟC to 30^ﾟC, the correctness of the above-mentioned "1" to "7" was varied by testing 42 materials.
9. It was psychologically and physiologically investigated how the warmth and comfort values depend highly on the temperature when the room temperature raises beyond 30^ﾟC.
10. It was totally investigated and analysed in hot and cold seasons, why and how long the building materials come in contact with the human body on parts such as head, shoulder etc.
The information would be effective for designing buildings.