The Experimental Study on the Sense of Oppression by Large Scales of Buildings
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C).
|Research Institution||Tokyo Univ. of Science Faculty of Engineering|
TAKEI Masaaki Tokyo Univ. of Science, Faculty of Engineering, professor, 工学部, 教授 (60084357)
|Project Fiscal Year
1989 – 1990
Completed(Fiscal Year 1990)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥400,000)
Fiscal Year 1989 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
|Keywords||Large scales of Building / Sense of oppression / Configuration factor / Superblock planning / 群建築 / 圧迫感 / 形態率 / 総合設計制度 / 大規模建築物 / 許容限界値 / 隙間部分天空率 / 連続建建築物|
This is a study on the sense of oppression by 2 or 3 large scales of buildings based on a total design system.
The results of analysis suggest the following conclusions :
1. The sense of oppression created by several buildings can be explained by the physical value, configuration factor from analyzing by factor analysis, multiple regression analysis and cluster analysis.
2. The sense of oppression decreases when the vision range of object buildings increase.
3. We established two permissible values of a configuration factor :
1) People who feel the oppression permanently (like people who live beside the buildings), the permissible value of configuration factor is 12%.
2) People who feel the the oppression temporary (like pedestrians), the permissible value of configuration factor is 24%.
4. We compared the configuration factor area with the hour shadow lines st 36'N. L. on the winter solstice.
1) 3hour shadow lines includes the area of 12% configuration factor.
2) 5hour shadow lines includes the area of 24% configuration factor.
It is important to check the configuration factor of the sun's shadow line is considered on each condition.
Research Output (3results)