A Study on Promotion of Domestic Timber and the systems in Timber Producing Areas
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C).
|Research Institution||Kochi University|
KAWATA Isao Faculty of Agriculture, Kochi University. Associate Prof., 農学部, 助教授 (40036752)
依光 良三 高知大学, 農学部, 助教授 (00117029)
岩神 正朗 高知大学, 農学部, 助教授 (50036729)
坂本 格 高知大学, 農学部, 教授 (00036716)
大平 英輔 高知大学, 農学部, 教授 (80036706)
IWAGAMI Seiro Faculty of Agriculture, Kochi University. Associate Prof.
YORIMITSU Ryozo Faculty of Agriculture, Kochi University. Associate Prof.
OHIRA Eisuke Faculty of Agriculture, Kochi University. Prof.
SAKAMOTO Tadasi Faculty of Agriculture, Kochi University. Prof.
|Project Fiscal Year
1989 – 1991
Completed(Fiscal Year 1991)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1989 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
|Keywords||Domestic Timber / Forest Resources / Importing Foreign Timber / Timber Trading System / 国産材 / 森林資源 / 輸入材 / 木材流通システム / 国産材振興 / 産地化 / 組織化 / 産地間競争|
Domestic timber market have been obliged to decline by importing foreign timber under intensification of the economic friction between Japan and America. On the other hand, forest resources are matured in Japan. So, it is an important subject to uti13EA\ : lize the forest resources and to develop the domestic timber market. The objective of this study is to define the existence timber productstrading systems in domestic timber producing areas. We have visited and investigated some typical domestic tim13EA\ : ber producingareas in Japan. But in this report, we only incorporated our resarch finding about domestic timber producing areas of Sikoku Island. Investigated areas are as Follows :
1. Developed forestry zone, Nakagawa District in Tokushima Pref..
2. Developing forestry zone, Reihoku District in Kochi Pref..
3. Footholding boad producing zone, Miyosi District. in Tokushima Pref..
4. Natural forest and national forestry zone, Yanase District in Kochi Pref..
5. Hinoki Producing and national forest dominant zone, Hata District in Kochi Pref..
6. Developing and high grade timber producing zone, Kuma District in Ehime Pref..
In conclusion, in order to promote domestic timber, the following points should be considered ;
1. The Abundant improve forest resources and develop of the log distribution system.
2. Specialize the sawnmills and expand the production capacity.
3. Establish the joint venture company and expand the sales network.
Research Output (13results)