|Budget Amount *help
¥2,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1989 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
To introduce the policy fbr ridng Japanese sporting performance is necessary to make clear what kind of element is for prescribing performance, what is kernel in it and how organization are related with many elements.
For this, it is necessary to research for analyze and characterize the causal relationship between sporting performance and policy for coming into this performance about world, national and region revel.
The intention of this study was to introduce the element of prescription fbr sporting performance in Japanese national revel.
It was accumulated and followed from Prefecture of "Gunma", "Nara", "Tottori", "Yamanashi" and "Kyoto'. And it was compared and investigated changing athletic performance fbr the space of about 10 years, changing performance of preliminary National Athl" Meet on each prefecture, the number of times and the participants of camp training and the expenditure for building up athletic strength on each prefectural athletic association.
New findings of this s
tudy are summarized as follows :
1) About holding the National Athletic Meeting year, it had an evident inclination to rise or decline fbr average of athletic performance. And especially because of retire from active main runner or move out anothe prefecture after National Athletic Meet year, it could not recover declination of the athletic perfcimance.
2) The prefecture that were in financial difficulties extending over a long period of time for athletic performance were pressed with building up athletic strength transitory.
3) Another prefecuture inclined athletic performance, because high class coaches were got together or higher level athletes at particular school and employment or brought up consciously.
4) The rising sporting performance were nearly proportional to increase fbr expenditure for building up athletic strength. But if coaches were not practical use consciously, it did not make conection rising revel up athletic performance with invest money in expenditure fbr athletic strength.
5) There was not a great difference between number of athlates and athletic performance, but was different between put to practical use of athletes under enterprises and not.
6) From locally point of view, prefectural athletic association was able t. 0 hold the original events cr notit acted on a primary factor. Less