Studies on the Application of Geotomography to Effective Use of Underground Space
Grant-in-Aid for Developmental Scientific Research (B).
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Kyoto University|
SASSA Koichi Kyoto Univ., Faculty of Eng., Professor, 工学部, 教授 (40025953)
WATANABE Toshiki Kyoto Univ., Faculty of Eng., Instructor, 工学部, 助手 (50210935)
SUGANO Tsuyoshi Kyoto Univ., Faculty of Eng., Lecturer, 工学部, 講師 (60026151)
ASHIDA Yuzuru Kyoto Univ., Faculty of Eng., Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (60184165)
|Project Period (FY)
1989 – 1990
Completed(Fiscal Year 1990)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥2,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1989 : ¥4,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,400,000)
|Keywords||Geotomography / Underground Space / Seismic Tomography / Resistivity Tomography / Inversion / 立体電極配列 / 物理探査|
The purpose of the present study is the application of geotomography to the effective utilization of underground space.
The specific problems in geotomography are derived from the refraction and diffraction phenomena of elastic waves and the spatial restriction of the arrangement of source and receiver. The studies for resolving these problems and the evaluation of the analytical errors were carried out. As for the velocity tomography in the elastic wave tomography, the following considerations were performed during the two years.
1. Establishment of the non-linear analysis system.
2. Discussion on the resolving limitation for the dipping layer.
3. Improvement in the accuracy by the rotation of coordinate system.
4. Evaluation of the reconstruction result using the Akaike's Information Criteria.
5. Development of the analysis technique by use of multiple ray path for a certain pair of source receiver.
6. Data acquisition in the field and application of the analysis system to the field data.
In addition, the analysis system for the attenuation tomography using the amplitudes of first arrival waves were developed and applied to the field data.
As for the resistivity tomography, the following considerations were carried out.
1. Examination of solid array suitable for the resistivity tomography which observes effectively the response from prospective target.
2. Development of the reasonable technique for generating the initial values in the reconstruction stage.
Research Products (15results)