Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Osaka Electro-Communication University|
MOTOBA Toshio Osaka Electro-Communication University (professor), 工学部, 教授 (90121863)
RICHTER O. Institute of Nuclear Physics, Prague (Associate Professor), 原子核研究所, 助教授
SOTONA M. Institute of Nuclear Physics, Prague (Professor), 原子核研究所, 教授
MACH R. Institute of Nuclear Physics, Prague (Professor/Director), 原子核研究所, 教授
MAJLING L. Institute of Nuclear Physics, Prague and JINR, Dubna (Professor), 原子核研究所, 教授
ZOFKA J. Institute of Nuclear Physics, Prague (Professor) [deceased 5 May 1991], 原子核研究所, 教授
YAMADA Taiichi Kochi Women's University (Assistant), 家政学部, 助手 (70200722)
ITONAGA Kazunori Miyazaki Medical College (Professor), 教授 (90029546)
WAKAI Masamichi Osaka university (Assistant), 理学部, 助手 (20028228)
IKEDA Kiyomi Niigata University (Professor), 理学部, 教授 (40011548)
MURAOKA Mitsuo Chiba University (Professor), 教養部, 教授 (20028096)
MAJLING L. チェコスロバキア科学アカデミー, 原子核研究所, 教授
|Project Period (FY)
1990 – 1991
Completed(Fiscal Year 1991)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
|Keywords||Hypernucleus / Strangeness / Double-strange hypernucleus / Meson induced reaction / Kaon Photoproduction / Mesonic weak decay / High-energy heavy-ion collision / Hyperon-nucleon interaction / ダブル・ハイパ-核 / 中間子π,Kによる核反応 / 偏極ハイパ-核 / スピン反転 / π中間子的崩壊 / 高エネルギ-核ー核衝突 / ダブルΛハイパ-核 / 配位混合|
(1) Extensive analyses have been performed for the hypernuclear production by all the (K^-, pi^-), (pi^+, K^+) and (gamma, K^+) reactions on the p-shell nuclear targets. In addition to the use of reliable Cohen-Kurath type wave functions, the new framework was applied by starting with the elementary amplitudes including the spin-flip component. The existing reaction data are successfully explained. Furthermore we can predict not only various reaction cross sections but also the LAMBDA -spin polarization abilities. The characteristics of these processes are clarified to be very useful.
(2) The Pionic decay rates-are systematically evaluated for wide region of hypernuclei 3<A<209). The full form of pion optical potential is employed with the consistent vertex renormalization, which provides the standard estimates. We pointed out an interesting interplay between the Pauli-suppression and the restoration due to pion distortion. For p- and sd-shell regions, we found a remarkable shell-struct
ure dependence. For very light LAMBDA- and LAMBDA LAMBDA-hypernuclei, the continuum pion spectra for the three-body upbound final states are calculated in the Kapur-Peierls framework. The comparison with existing data are satisfactory.
(3) Using the microscopic cluster model, typical SIGMA -hypernuclei ( A=4, 7, 9) are carefully analyzed within the configuration of coupled charge-multiplet states. Not the simple Lane term but the strong spin-isospin coupling is found to play an important role in predicting the SIGMA -bound ground state in SIGMA^7Li.
(4) The formation and fragmentation of double-LAMBDA compound nucleus are theoretically treated on the basis of the local density approximation and the statistical method. Furthermore the similar process from quasi-free XI^- absorption is also analyzed to get the mass distribution of LAMBDA- and LAMBDA LAMBDA-hyperfragments.
(6) The hypernuclear and strange-particle production rates in high-energy nucleusnucleus collisions are theoretically estimated to discuss the experimental data from Dubna Less