劉 永増 敦煌研究院, 講師
栄 新江 北京大学, 副教授
木田 知生 龍谷大学, 文学部, 助教授 (20153140)
SUNDERMANN W ドイツ科学院, 古代史考古学中央研究所, 研究員
吉田 豊 神戸外国語大学, 助教授 (30191620)
片山 章雄 東海大学, 文学部, 講師 (10224453)
森安 孝夫 大阪大学, 文学部, 助教授 (70157931)
梅村 坦 立正大学, 教養部, 教授 (90124289)
小田 寿典 豊橋短期大学, 教授 (00160870)
耿 世民 中国, 中央民族学院, 教授
ZIEME Peter Academy of Sciences (Berlin), Turfanforschung, Resaerch fellow, 古代史考古学中央研究所, 研究員
入沢 崇 龍谷大学, 文学部, 講師 (10223356)
榎本 文雄 華頂短期大学, 講師 (70151991)
松田 和信 ライデン大学東洋研究所, 研究員 (20183949)
張 保勝 北京大学, 副教授
ZIENE Peter ドイツ科学院, 古代史考古学中央研究所, 研究員
KATAYAMA Akio Tokai Univ., Dept. of Literature, Lecturer
MORIYASU Takao Osaka Univ., Dept. of Literature, Associate Professor
UMEMURA Hiroshi Rissho Univ., Dept. of General Arts, Professor
ODA Juten Toyohashi Junior College, Professor
GENG Shi min Central Institute for tribes, Professor
ENOMOTO Fumio Kacho Junior College, Lecturer
IRISAWA Takashi Ryukoku Univ., Dept. of Literature, Lecturer
ZHANG Bao sheng Beijing Univ., Institute of South Asia, Associate Professor
MATSUDA Kazunobu Leiden Univ., Institute of Asia, Research fellow
YOSHIDA Yutaka Kobe City Univ. of Foreign Studies, Associate Professor
RONG Xinjiang Beijing Univ., Dept. of History, Associate Professor
KIDA Tomoo Ryukoku Univ., Dept. of literature, Associate Professor
LIU Yongzeng Dunhuang Institute, Lecturer
SUNDERMANN Werner Academy of Sciences (Berlin), Turfanforschung, Research fellow
|Budget Amount *help
¥19,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥19,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥6,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥8,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥8,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥5,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,600,000)
This study is aimed at investigating the Buddhist texts which were enearthed or found in Central Asia and Tibet by expeditions, and now are Preserved at Various institutions around the world. We investigated and studied them in Germany, France, England, Russia, China, Turkey and Finland in cooperation with German and Chinese scholars. The results of this 3 year study are as follows :
We collected much information and photographs of newly found Sanskrit Mss. which are preserved in Peking, Istanbul and Helsinki. The results of this field will be presented in the future.
(1) P.Zieme, S.Geng and K.Kudara nearly finished the transcription and translation of the Uigur Mss. of Bai lian she jing or so-called Abitaki preserved in Peking and Berlin. This study will be Published as 4 vols. in Japan from 1995.
(2) We have finished cataloging about half the Uigur texts (ca.4500 fragments) preserved in Ryukoku Univ., and the descriptive catalogues (5 vols.) of these fragmen
ts will be published in Japan 10 years from now.
(3) The results of the cooperative study of Uigur Buddhist Mss. Preserved in Berlin will be successively published in Berlin as one of Berliner Turfantexte series or in other journals.
(1) The study of the Sogdian Mahaparinirvana-sutra Mss. Preserved in Berlin is nearly completed, and W.Sundermann, D.Utz and K.Kudara plan to publish this study as one of Berliner Turfantexte series in Berlin in the near Future.
(2) Y.Yoshida, W.Sundermann and K.Kudara provisionally compiled A Catalog of Iranian Fragments Unearthed in Central Asia by the Otani Expeditions and Preserved at Ryukoku University. In this catalog we present descriptive information of about 500 fragments written in Iranian dialects. The formal catalog will be published in Japan in 1995.
(3) Y.Yoshida and W.Sundermann contributed one article connected with Manichaean Parthian Hymn of which fragments are preserved in Bezeklik (China), Berlin and Kyoto. This article underlines a close connection between the Kyoto Berlin Collections.
4 Chinese texts
(1) The results of over 25 year long joint research project on cataloging of Chinese Buddhist texts preserved in Berlin is given in the 3rd vol. of Katalog Chinesischer Buddhistischer Textfragmente
(2) We have started cataloging of the Chinese Buddhist Fragments preserved in Istanbul and Helsinki. K.Kudara contributed a paper stressing the importance of these collections. Less