西田 孝明 京都大学, 理学部, 教授 (70026110)
鳥居 達生 名古屋大学, 工学部, 教授 (10029069)
KIKUCHI Fumio THE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO, COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES, PROFESSOR, 教養学部, 教授 (40013734)
加古 孝 埼玉大学, 理学部, 助教授 (30012488)
池田 勉 龍谷大学, 理工学部, 教授 (50151296)
YHOTSUTANI Syoji RYUKOKU UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PROFESSOR, 理工学部, 教授 (60128361)
MORI Massatake THE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO, FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, PROFESSOR, 工学部, 教授 (20010936)
HOSONO Yuzo KYOTO SANGYO UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, PROFESSOR, 工学部, 教授 (50008877)
NAKAO Mitsuhiro T., KYUSYU UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF SCIENCE, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, 理学部, 助教授 (10136418)
|Budget Amount *help
¥10,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥10,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥3,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥3,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥3,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,700,000)
1.Main Results Obtained in the joint Works around the Head lnvestigator :
(1) Development of an abstract method for the convergence proof and the error estimate for the solutions of the finite element discretized problem of the linear water wave problem.
(2) Consideration on the global convergence property of the solutions of the approximate problems for the linear water wave eigen-value problem (jointly with Matsuki. M.).
(3) Convection-Diffusion difference scheme (jointly with Nagoya, S.). (4) Convection finite element scheme with the 3rd order accuracy (obtained by Tabata, M. and Fujima, S.).
(5) Finite element approximation for the Poisson equation in an exterior domain (Jointly with Yokomatsu, D. and others).
(6) Numerical method for the Laplace equation in a domain with corner (jointly with Koyama, D. and others). 2.Remarkable Progress Obtained in the Works by Investigators:
(1) Mathematical model for the propagation of the excited state of myelinated nerve axsons (obtained by Ikeda, T
(2) Eigen-value problem for the linearized magneto-hydrodynamic system (obtained by Kako, T.).
(3) Finite element numerical analysis for electro- static field problems and introduction of the covariant elements fitted to the problems (obtained by Kikuchi, F.).
(4) Automatic numerical integration method for the principal value integral of Cauchy type, Numerical method for singular integral transformation using fast Fourier transformation (obtained by Torii, T.).
(5) Result verification numerical method for the solutions of nonlinear partial differential equations (obtained by Nakao, M. T.).
(6) Numerical method with accuracy verification (obtained by Nishida, T.).
(7) Actualization of super parallel high speed computation (obtained by Nogi, T.).
(8) Mathematical model for phytoplankton and nutriment (obtained by Hosono, Y.).
(9) Development of a theory for the rearrangement of the values of functions and its application to variational problems (obtained by Matano, H.).
(10) Numerical integration formula of double exponential type aimed at the integration of mildly decreasing function in the half infinite interval, Difference method for Cahn-Hilliard equation (obtained by Mori, M.).
(11) Mathematical model for interfacial reaction mechanism, structure of the solutions of semilinear elliptic equations (obtained by Yotsutani, S.).
3.Joint Annual Meetings with Co-operative Researches (A) in the Field of Applied Mathematics:
Every December from 1990 to 1992, a 3-days symposium was held at Kyoto University, co-organized by the head investigator and head investigators of other Co-operative Researches (A), who are Professors Kawarada, H. of Chiba University, Shinohara, Y. of Tokushima University, Hirose, K. of Waseda University, Sato, M. of Tohoku University, Arikawa, S. of Kyusyu University, Nishida, T. of Kyoto University, Enomoto, H. of Keio University, and Mitui, T. of Nagoya University. Less