Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||NARA NATIONAL CULTURAL PROPERTIES RESEARCH INSTITUTE DIV.|
USHIKAWA Yoshiyuki(1991-1993) NARA NATIONAL CULTURAL PROPERTIES RESEARCH INSTITUTE DIV.ASUKA/FUJIWARA PLACE SITES INVESTIGATIONS, Director, 飛鳥藤原宮跡発掘調査部, 部長 (40000468)
宮本 長二郎(1990) 奈良国立文化財研究所, 建造物研究室, 室長 (10000481)
SHIMADA Toshio NARA NATIONAL CULTURAL PROPERTIES RESEARCH INSTITUTE DIV.ASUKA/FUJIWARA PALECE S, 飛鳥藤原宮跡発掘調査部, 研究員 (60187432)
MOTONAKA Makoto NARA NATIONAL CULTURAL PROPERTIES RESEARCH INSTITUTE DIV.ASUKA/FUJIWARA PALECE S, 飛鳥藤原宮跡発掘調査部, 主任研究官 (30113434)
KUROSAKI Tadashi NARA NATIONAL CULTURAL PROPERTIES RESEARCH INSTITUTE DIV.ASUKA/FUJIWARA PALECE S, 飛鳥藤原宮跡発掘調査部, 室長 (60000494)
HASHIMOTO Yoshinori NARA NATIONAL CULTURAL PROPERTIES RESEARCH INSTITUTE DIV.ASUKA/FUJIWARA PALECE S, 飛鳥藤原宮跡発掘調査部, 主任研究官 (60164802)
YAMAGISHI Tsuneto NARA NATIONAL CULTURAL PROPERTIES RESEARCH INSTITUTE DIV.HEIJO PALACE SITES INVE, 平城宮跡発掘調査部, 主任研究官 (00142018)
宮本 長二郎 文化庁, 文化財保護部・建造物課, 主任調査官 (10000481)
牛川 喜幸 奈良国立文化財研究所, 飛鳥藤原宮跡発掘調査部, 部長 (40000468)
|Project Fiscal Year
1990 – 1993
Completed(Fiscal Year 1993)
|Budget Amount *help
¥22,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥22,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥2,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥2,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥2,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥15,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥15,000,000)
|Keywords||Shinden zukuri style residence / garden / diary / archaeological features / polytical system / family system / ceremony|
The main aims of this study are ;
I To promote of general study for Sinden-zukuri (typical aristcratic residence), that is cultural matter. And for this aim, we organize scholors those who study history, history of architecture, history of garden, archelogy ; these fields are connected each other with total study for Sinden-zukuri
II To collect materials of Sindne-zukuri they are based on this study, and to edit database from these collected ones.
As for II, we try to edit these following database.
The are :
(1) List of papers of Sinden-zukuri, that is added some corrections and supplements to eristing list of papers concerued with ancient or medieval dwellikgs. This is dowe to understand how for the former study get.
(2) List of Sinden-zukuri that is arranged in site.
The excavated ancient or medieral dwellings are covered all over Japan except for Hokkaido.
In addition ;
a) As regards *・*・*, they are especially important ancient capitals, we make additional list.
b) As regards *, we make addit
ional list arranged in 「*チヨウ」 what they get through excavation. On this database, we try to make a map and show the excavated spots and dwellings. We have been collecting data of Sinden-zukuri.
That is predictable and we have got too much data and we have faund problams to establish standard for picking up So we stopped collecting at *3 and concentrate on making those database.
Now we have not conpleted making them yet. Moreover we must add data since *3.
While as for I,
(1) Concerning the field of history of architecture and archeorogy, they find out a wide varitey of excavated dwellings of ancient or medieval uge. And through their study the fact come to clear that the dwellings what we have called "Sinder-zukuri " are quite special dwelling patterns.
(2) Concerning the field of history of garder, they recognize that it is inportant to prove how to appear the dwellings with ponds in the gardens and the historical meaning.
(3) Concerning the field of history, they confirm again that there are a great variety of the organization of aristocratic family who lived in Sinden-zukuri and the dwelling patterns are complicated.
We will heid meetings for this study as occasion arises and keep carrying out a examination of those three problems and as we mentioned II we will add the data. Less