Research of employment on farm business depending on hired workers
Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Meiji Univ.|
INOUE Kazue Meiji Univ.Agricultural Economics professor, 農学部, 教授 (00072645)
|Project Period (FY)
1990 – 1992
Completed(Fiscal Year 1992)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥900,000)
|Keywords||HIRED WORKER ON FARM / CORPORAITION OF FARM BUSINESS / 農業生産法人 / 農事組合法人 / 労働条件の改善 / 農業雇用専従 / 畜産法人経営 / 農業臨時雇用|
In Japan the number of farm households has since the high economic period because of increasing a lot of farm household's people having a job in non-agricultural sectors, and large numbers of farm households have been small-scale part-time farms. however we can verify statically the fact growing a few large-scale farm business depending on hired workers. We need to pay attention to it. This paper is the results of research of employment on farm business depending on hired workers, the results are as follows.
(1) The rate of increase of farm business depending on hired workers is high in TOUKAI and the south part of KYUSHU districts, and farm business of corporation system increase in HOKKIDOU and TOUHOKU districts.
(2) In the case of non-corporation, farm business depending on permanently hired workers find in horticulture farming by greenhouse and poultry farming, and farm business depending on temporary hired workers find in rice planting farms and fruit farming. In the case of corporation, we can find many farms depending on permanently hired workers in poultry and pig farms.
(3) Large numbers of permanently hired workers are men of middle and advanced age, and about 40% of permanently hired workers are non-farm household's people.
(4) The level of labor conditions of hired workers on farm of corporation system is the same as regional non-agricutural industries, however the level of hired worker's public pension and compensation of their health insurance is low as compared with non-agricutural indutries.
(5) Many managers of farm business say to need to improve the working condition of hired workers on farm because of difficulty to take them.
Research Output (4results)