Study on Teaching Development and Lecture Activation at University Education
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C).
|Research Institution||Mie University|
ODA Kijun Mie University, Faculty of Education. Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (90024489)
|Project Fiscal Year
1990 – 1991
Completed(Fiscal Year 1991)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥200,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
|Keywords||University Education / Teaching Development / Teaching Evaluation / Shattle Card "DAIHUKU" / "DAIHUKU" Effect / University Evaluation / 大学教育 / 授業改善 / 授業評価 / 大福帳 / 大福効果 / 大学評価 / ビデオ・リポ-ト / 大福帳効果|
One of the biggest problems at today's university education in Japan is how to develop the teaching skill or teaching technique. The aim of this research was to develop the training method and technique of the teaching at university in Japan.
The aspects of research were as follows :
1. The Psychological effects of "Teaching Evaluation by Students" on teachers and students
(1) Development of the Mie University Scale "Teaching Evaluation by Students"
(2) Analysis and classification of the 20 instructors' teaching-behaviors
(3) Analysis of the students' reports "the effects of the teaching evaluation"
2. Development and use of the Shuttle Card named "DAIHUKU" and its psychological effects on students and teachers
3. Practice and its effects of the "video-report" at the classes of "Educational Psychology" and "Educational Technology"
The results (five reports) of this research were reported verbally at the annual conferences of Japanese Educational Technology, Japanese Science Education, etc. Two reports on this research were published in the Bulletins of the Center for Educational Research and Practice, Mie University and two reports in the Bulletins of the Faculty of Education, Mie University.
Research Output (14results)