Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
Education on school subjects and activities
|Research Institution||HYOGO UNIVERSITY OF TEACHER EDUCATION|
HIROSE Masami Hyogo Univ. of Teacher Educ. Professor, 学校教育学部, 教授 (90039420)
MATSUMOTO Shinji Hyogo Univ. of Teacher Educ. Associate Professor, 学校教育学部, 助教授 (70165893)
KIHARA Hiroshi Hyogo Univ. of Teacher Educ. Professor, 学校教育学部, 教授 (90153171)
|Project Period (FY)
1990 – 1992
Completed(Fiscal Year 1992)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥200,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥300,000)
Fiscal Year 1990 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
|Keywords||Graph Theory / Curriculum / Structural Analysis / Computer / コンピュ-タ-|
1.Analyses of Curriculum Structure Using Graph Theory
In this section, three researches as shown below were carried out.
(1) The first research was to clarify the actual condition of the evaluation process utilized in science education at the elementary school level. Through this study, the researchers were able to classify the domains and methods of evaluation into four types.
(2) The second research was to clarify the structure of the SEIKATSUKA curriculum in the elementary school. The curricula in first grade were classified into seven types, and the curricula of second grade were done into nine types.
(3) The third research was to apply a maximum matching in graph to developing a new curriculum. Through this study, we could design various teaching schedules including scientific process skills without fatal difficulties. There is a great possibility to develop a new curriculum no one thinks about by using this method.
In this section, two researches as shown below were carried out.
(1) The essential structure of IPS was analyzed by using the ISM method according to the structural level. These levels include the whole book, several chapters, one chapter and one paragraph. The hierarchical structure was described through the use of graph.
(2) The second research was to clarify the typical characteristic of elementary school curriculum especially in science class in New Zealand. As the results, The structure of Science Resource Unit has been seen to have become complicated gradually according to the increase of age when children learn them.
2.Development of the computer softwares for curriculum analysis
(1)Program 1 for analyzing the hierarchical structure of a curriculum.
(2)Program 2 for analyzing the connectivity in curriculum graph.
(3)Program 3 for analyzing the maximum matching in curriculum graph.