Grant-in-Aid for Overseas Scientific Survey.
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Shizuoka University|
KUNISAKI Hiromu Shizuoka University School of Education, 教育学部, 教授 (80170009)
WADA Kiyoshi National Mental Health Center Nerve Research course, 神経センター・精神保健研究所薬物依存研究部・向神経薬研究室, 室長
SHIMIZU Shinji National Mental Health Center Mental Health course, 神経センター・精神保健研究システム・開発室, 室長
TAKAHASHI Hiroyuki Yamagata University School of Education, 教育学部, 助教授 (20197172)
KATSUNO Shingo Hyougo University of Education Life・Health course, 生活健康系, 教授 (70098523)
ONUMA Kyouhei National Shimofusa Sanatorium mental course, 精神科, 医長
|Project Period (FY)
Completed(Fiscal Year 1991)
|Keywords||UK / Drug Abuse / Prevention System / Cure System / Education System / Databases|
A preliminary research on total protection system of drug abuse in the United Kingdom (UK).
The institutes and projects investigated were as follows!
1. London (Eastern area of England)
(1) The institute of the study of Drug Dependence (ISDD)
(2) Dept. of Addicted Behavior, ST. George's Medical School, London University
2. Manchaster (North area of England)
(1) Drug Research Unit of Prestaich Hospital
(2) The Advisory Council on Alcohol and Drug Education (TACADE)
(3) Depot of Public Health, University of Manchester
(4) Life Line Project
In England, drug abuse (misuse) databases have established at 1991 and it preserves client confidentiality while gathering information on wider range of drugs and from wider range of services than any previous national system.