A Study on a history of Japanese Language Education in Pre-war and Mid-war Periods.
Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Nihon university|
SATO Hideo Nihon University, College of humanities and Sciences, Professor., 文理学部, 教授 (20000060)
MIYAWAKI Hiroyuki Miyagigakuin Women's Junior College, Assistant Professor., 助教授 (40229901)
ISODA Kazuo Seijo University, College of Literature, Professor., 文芸学部, 教授 (20052235)
KOMAGOME Takeshi Ochanomizu Women's University, Lecturer., 文教育学部, 専任講師 (80221977)
TSUKINOKI Mizuo Doho University, College of Welfare, Professor, 福祉学部, 教授 (30022396)
WATANABE Sosuke National Institute for Educational Research, Department of Education Policies, S, 教育政策研究部・教育史・教育理念研究室, 室長 (40034665)
|Project Period (FY)
1991 – 1992
Completed(Fiscal Year 1992)
|Budget Amount *help
¥5,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥2,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥3,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,000,000)
|Keywords||Japanese language education / Japanese language textbooks / Japanese colonies and occupation areas / History of Japanese language education / 日本語教育の歴史 / 日本語教育教材 / 日本語教育理論 / 日本語教育政策 / 植民地教育 / 日本語教育実践 / 移植民教育|
1. We have executed our study in order to lay emphasis on research, accumulation and arrangement of the important resources concerning the education of Japanese language at the Japanese colonies and occupation areas in the pre-War and mid-War periods.
2. The main scope of the above resources have been shown as in the following;
(1) papers and books on the educational policies of Japanese language.
(2) textbooks and teaching aids of Japanese language compiled and published by the Japanese authorities of colonies and occupation areas.
(3) textbooks compiled by Japanese nonofficials.
(4) books on the theories of Japanese language teaching.
(5) Memoirs and oral histories of the persons concerned.
3. We have made up a data-base on the above resources.
4. We have compiled a catalog of the textbooks and teaching aids on Japanese language in the pre-War and mid-War periods.
Research Output (10results)