The development of communication support and social resources for person with special needs, in terms of life long perspective.
Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR SPECIAL EDUCATION |
SUGAWARA Hiroichi NISE EDUCATION FOR SPEECH AND HEARING HANDICAPPED DIRECTOR, 聴覚・言語障害教育研究部, 部長 (30000269)
OISI Masuo NISE EDUCATION FOR SPEECH AND HEARING HANDICAPPED CHIEF, 室長 (10168859)
HIGO Kouichi SIMANE UNIVERSITY EDUCATION ASOCIATED PROFESSOR, 教育学部, 助教授 (00183575)
SUGAI Kuniaki TOHOKU UNIVERSITY EDUCATION PROFESSOR, 教育学部, 教授 (60000288)
KASAGI Sigeto MATUE NATIONAL HOSPITAL HEAD, 松江病院, 医長
TANAKA Yosisato TEIKYOU UNIVERSITY MEDICINE PROFESSOR, 医学部, 教授 (70082013)
牛島 めぐみ 御殿場コロニー, 児童棟, 施設長
津守 真 日本総合愛育研究所, 特別研究員
石井 武士 福岡教育大学, 教授 (10036866)
鯨岡 峻 島根大学, 教授 (50032602)
|Project Period (FY)
1991 – 1993
Completed (Fiscal Year 1993)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1993: ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1992: ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,000,000)
|Keywords||SOCIAL RESORCE / MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HANDICAPPED / EDUCATION FOR MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HANDICAPPED / 青年期 / 生活実態 / 心身障害児(者) / 社会資源利用 / 障害児(者)の暮らし|
The following research was undertaken to support social activities of persons with physical and mental handicap.
1. Survey was made on the living situation of persons with physical and mental handicap in the community. School education was reviewed on its result.
2. Conditions to help persons with physical and mental handicap to make full use of social resources were examined.
3. Programs in school education were examined in order to make better use of social resources in actual life. Taking a special allass for children with mental retardation as an example, an educational program was planned and put to practice for a period of one year. Its results defined the necessary considerations that should be made for educational content and procedure.
4. Case study was carried out on a person with mental retardation who works in a sheltered workshop in the community. Its results defined the roles that should be playd by the sheltered workshop, the local community and the family.
5. Training camp was arrenged for persons with mental retardation, and practical issues concerning the utilization of social resources were examined.
Through the avove research, the necessity to promote education for persons with physical and mental handicap in accordance with the actual situation of the community was discussed.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (8 results)