A Research of the All Text of Honcho-Mubai-Shi
Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||University Of Tokyo|
KUBOTA Jun Univ. of Tokyo, Faculty of Letters, Prof., 文学部, 教授 (40011316)
KATO Mutumi Tikkyo Univ., College of Arts, Assistant Prof., 文学部, 助教授 (80204501)
HORIKAWA Takashi Univ. of Tykyo, Faculty of Letters, Assistant, 文学部, 助手 (20229230)
WATANABE Yasuaki Sophia Univ., Faculty of Hyumanities, Assistant Prof., 文学部, 助教授 (60191813)
MURAO Seiichi Tokyo Univ. of Foreigh Studies, Faculty Of Forei-gn Studies, Assistant Prof., 外国語学部, 助教授 (20200256)
SATO Michio Keio Univ., Faculty of Letters, Assistant Prof., 文学部, 助教授 (60215853)
|Project Period (FY)
1991 – 1993
Completed(Fiscal Year 1993)
|Budget Amount *help
¥5,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
|Keywords||Honcho-Mudai-Shi / variorum / revised edition / undex / shikaku-goma / text / Niigata Univ. / group II of the three-volume editions / データベース / 検索 / 索引 / 本文 / 校訂|
1. We gathered and investigated the all twenty extant text of Honcho-Mudai-Shi.
2. We found out that the manuscript in the "Sano Bunko" owned by the Univ. of Niigata Library was the best for an original text of a variorum of Honcho-Mudai-Shi.
3. We produced the first variorum reffering to all variants of the all text of that.
4. We selected teb kinds of text of higher value and reexamined those. Then we produced the second variorum.
5. By examining the second variorum, we produced the final "revised edition."
6. We enterd the final revised edition in our computer program applying to each Chinise character "shikaku-goma."We then arranged the characters to be indexed in the order of the "shikaku-goma." That is the first attempt in the scholarship of Jaoanese Chinese-style poetry. then we produced the index of Honcho-Mudai-Shi.
7. The text of Honcho-Mudai-Shi is classified into three group : the three-volume edutuins, group I, the three-volume editions, group II, and ten-volume editions. Our study has proved that the "Group II" of Edo Period trancribing, studying, and, editing the "Group I" editions, which went through a major transfomation in the text and the form.
Research Products (11results)