MIZUSHIMA Yoshiharu IWAKI-MEISEI UNIVERSITY,D.of Culture, Professor., 人文学部, 教授 (80058536)
SOKURA Takeshi AOYAMA-GAKUIN UNIVERSITY,D.of Literature, Professor., 文学部, 教授 (20082612)
ONO Hiroshi KOMAZAWA UNIVERSITY,D.of Literature, Professor., 文学部, 教授 (90082916)
ENDO Hiroshi SEIKEI UNIVERSITY,D.of Literature, Professor., 文学部, 教授 (20086284)
IWASHITA Takehiro TOKYO WOMEN'S UNIVERSITY,D.of Literature & Science, Professor., 文理学部, 教授 (00044735)
|Budget Amount *help
¥4,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
(1) Revised explanation on the codices of Man'yoshu, including the codices which were not contained in "Kohon-Man'yosyu", with the list which can be looked over the whole codices.
(2) Especially on Nishihonganji-bon, repeating the investigation by new positive natural films, investigated the original, vol 6-10 again.
(3) Biginning to draw up the monochrome photocopy of no-retouching, published vol 1-5, corrected the retouching errores of the formar photocopies by Chikuhakukai & Shutunotomo-sha.
(4) Published the text of Nishihonganji-bon vol 1-5, noted the "wokoto-ten" marks, accent marks, letters erased, eliminated, laid-on, and keeped alive the original letters of Chinese character.
(5) Pointed out the parts of letters laid upon three times, cared that the blue reading marks by Sengaku were discolored or laid by red and blue, etc.letters. Aboided the errors of the photocopy by Chikuhakukai restored into blue letters all, and Shufunotomosha's retouched out the marks and notes.
(6) As photo
copy and publishing by type with notes are exceedingly high degreed contents, aseertained by the films and the original, with all our hearts, marked sure by cooperations of students and graduate students.
(7) About the other codises of "Shinten-bon" - Jingubunko-bon, Yomei-bon, Oya-bon, Konoe-bon, Kyodai-bon, ets., in-restigated again, and noted differences by Nishihonganji-bon, and pointed out the errors of "Kohon-Man'yoshu."
(8) Investigation of "Ko-Jiten-bon" must be continued. Hirose-bon-newdiscovered codix is near Den-Reizeitameyorihitsu-bon.
(9) The whole conclusion must be expected after completing of reproduction of Nishihonganji-bon. In the next year the whole volumes will be completed, and the part of differences between every codix will be published as a separate volume, but these works will need strict notices and patiences.
(10) As the reproduction of Nishihonganji-bon is main, that materials and copies, and connection among studing members are needed, mifages inevitably ran low. Less