Application of fracture echanics to tribology problems
Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||KYUSYU UNIVERSITY|
MURAKAMI Yukitaka Kyusyu Univ., Mech, Engng., Professor, 工学部, 教授 (10038010)
SHIBUYA Toshikazu Tokyo Inst.of Technl., Mech. & Intelligent Systems Engng., Professor, 工学部, 教授 (60016417)
ODA Juhachi Kanazawa Univ., Mech.System Engng., Professor, 工学部, 教授 (30019749)
OGURA Keiji Osaka Univ., Mech, Engng., Professor, 基礎工学部, 教授 (70029007)
OTSUKA Akio Nagoya Univ., Mech.Engng., Professor Emeritus., 工学部, 教授 (60022993)
ISHIKAWA Hiromasa Hokkaido Univ., Mech.Engng.II, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (80001212)
五嶋 孝仁 富山大学, 工学部, 教授 (80109107)
市川 昌弘 電気通信大学, 電気通信学部, 教授 (80017334)
|Project Period (FY)
1991 – 1993
Completed(Fiscal Year 1993)
|Budget Amount *help
¥15,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥15,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥2,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥4,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥8,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥8,700,000)
|Keywords||Tribology / Fracutre mechanics / Subsurface damage / Contact loading / Magnetic disk / Elastic-plastic analysis / Residual stress / Advanced materials / トライボロ / トライボロジ / 疲労損傷評価 / き裂進展抵抗 / フラクトグラフィ|
The research topics and the total number of the published papers during the research period are summarized as follows :
(1) The development of the analytical ethods for the elastic-plastic contact problems between two bodies : The total numbers of the papers are 5.
(2) The development of the elastic-plastic analysis of subsurface layr under cyclic rolling-sliding contact loading :
The total numbers of the papers are 4.
The measurement of the mixed mode fatigue crack growth resistance value and the investigation of its mechanism : The total numbers of the papers are 3.
(4) The application of fracture mechanics to surface crack problems :
The total numbers of the papers are 11.
(5) The investigation of the relationship between the surface residual stress, the behavior of the small surface crack and the surface damage :
The total number of the papers are 6.
(6) The investigation of the damage mechanism of subsurface layr under contact loading : The total numbers of the papers are 10.
(7) The establishment of the methods for the measurement and analysis of microtribology problems : The total numbers of the paper ara 5.
(8) The application of fracture mechanics to the measurements of frictional properties, pressure and temperature distributions of advanced materials : The total numbers of the papers are 14.
Research Products (10results)