Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Osaka University|
TANAKA Ichiro Osaka Univ.Fac.Eng., Prof., 工学部, 教授 (30028964)
MORI Kazuhiro Hiroshima Univ.Fac.Eng., Prof., 工学部, 教授 (90011171)
HIMENO Yoji Univ.Osaka Pref.Fac.Eng., Prof., 工学部, 教授 (50081394)
KAJITANI Hisashi Tokyo Univ.Fac.Eng., Prof., 工学部, 教授 (80010693)
SAITO Kimio Osaka Univ.Fac.Eng., Assoc.Prof., 工学部, 助教授 (50029279)
SUZUKI Tosio Osaka Univ.Fac.Eng., Prof., 工学部, 教授 (80029107)
松村 清重 大阪大学, 工学部, 助教授 (10135668)
|Project Period (FY)
1991 – 1993
Completed(Fiscal Year 1993)
|Budget Amount *help
¥16,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥16,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥2,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥4,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥10,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥10,000,000)
|Keywords||optimum design / minimum resistance ship form / minimum ship motion / non-linear optimization technique / SUMT method / GRG method / WIG / end plate / ORG法 / 波浪減衰力 / 画像処理 / 船体形状最適化 / 非線形計画法 / ランキンソース法 / ファイバ-型レ-ザ-流速計 / 有限体積法 / 許容方向法 / 影響関数法|
Some optimizing methods are presented in order to design hull forms of various types of ships. The obtained results are the followings. 1. Minimum resistance ship form with bow and stern bulbs is developed by using a non-linear optimization technique, SUMT method.
(1) A ship form with bow and stern bulbs is more favorable in the aspect of wave resistance than the one with only bulbous bow.
(2) However, it is made clear by a model experiment that a large stern bulb causes flow separation and increase of viscous resistance. The estimation of separation zone is developed.
2. Optimum hull forms for ship motion in wave are obtained by using the so-called GRG method.
(1) The hull form minimizing the ship motion has smooth V-shaped sections in bow and stern part.
(2) However, the hull form minimizing the exciting force undulates greatly, while the force, Froude-Krylov force, is really minimum.
3. A preliminary theory to optimize the plane form of a WIG(Wing in ground-effects) is presented based on conservation law of fluid.
(1) Almost no effects of end plates at the leading edges of semi-elliptic plan form WIG are observed for suppressing out-flowing there, but increasing normal force.
(2) Fitting of about 30% length of end plates to the overall from the trailing edge is optimum for increasing normal force.