Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Kanagawa Prefectural Junior College of Nutrition|
SAKAKIBARA Takahiro Kanagawa J.C.of Nutrition, Prof., 教授 (60132172)
KADONAGA Miki Kanagawa J.C.of Nutrition, Assistant, 助手
INABA Kayoko Kanagawa J.C.of Nutrition, Assistant, 助手
YAKI Mitsuo Kanagawa J.C.of Nutrition, Assistant, 助手
ISHIGE Eiko Iida women's J.C., Prof., 教授
TOJO Hitomi Kanagawa J.C.of Nutrition, Prof., 教授 (60197845)
KURIKI Taiko Kanagawa J.C.of Nutrition, Prof., 教授 (20175318)
石毛 〓子 高松学園飯田女子短期大学, 教授
高橋 勉 神奈川県立栄養短期大学, 教授
|Project Period (FY)
1991 – 1993
Completed(Fiscal Year 1993)
|Budget Amount *help
¥5,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥2,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥1,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,800,000)
|Keywords||the elderly / a meal service / home help service / visiting nursing / the health of the elderly / the dietaly life / the delivered food conlacners / the efficient relation ship of services / 健康 / 保健 / 在宅介護 / 高令者 / 食事サ-ビス / 食生活実態 / 健康度 / ホ-ムヘルプ業務|
At home welfare service have to genuine support to the aged people. In order to do that, we believe that it is important to guarantee of dietary life for the aged at home. Therefore, it is necessary to form an efficient cooperation of meal-service and the other welfare services about helping of dietary life for the aged at home. This time, we examined about how a cooperation of Man-Power among Meal-service, Home-helps service and Visiting nurse care. We researched the following seven investigations as its center.
(1) "Supporing the Elderly in Their Dietaly Life by Home Helps" The healthy level of the aged who receive home-helps service is not high. So, helpers require not only cooking meal but also a special knowledge about eating. But actually, we knew that the helpers didn't get enough educaiton. We believe the most urgent business is to enrich their dietaly life. So, it is necesary to cooperate with cooking by helpers and meal-service.
(2) "Diet Problems of Elderly Patients at Home Ob
served by Visiting Nurses" There were some cases that the visiting nurse cook meal for the aged when they visited the aged home. But, it is not regular business of visiting nurse care. Visiting nurces were substituting for cook meal by home-helps service and meal-service.
(3) "An Efficient of Meal-service for the Health Condition of the Eldely" We compared the health condition of the aged who were living in area where had 365 days meal services, with who were living in area where had not them. In the former case, even the old person with low ADL could living at home alone, and their condition were stable both mentally and physically.
(4) "A Report on Food Poisoning and Measures of Administration in the Meal-Services for the Elderly" There was not any report to a local hygienic office about food hyginic accident on meal-service in past 10 years. Again, we did comparative of the directions by administation to the groups conduct the mial-service.
(5) "Some Actual Conditions and Investigations of Delivered Food Containers ; In Case of the Meal Services for Supporting Life for the Elderly" When they deliver their meals to the aged, almost all of the group that adopts meal-services in an every type uses a lunch box that is sold on the market. Now, they use them in a such way that it would be comforatable for users. It is necessary to develop a suitable one for the aged and for delivery.
(6) "A Survey of the Meal Services for the Elderly"
(7) "Survey of Attitudes of the Elderly towards Social Activity" The aged person hoped that they keep on living at home, if they are weak in the future. Especially, the aged people who live alone and who live only a couple at home expect of home-helps service and meal-service. Less