Grant-in-Aid for Developmental Scientific Research (B).
|Research Institution||CHUO UNIVERSITY|
HINO Mikio Chuo University, Faculty of Policy Studies, Professor, 総合政策学部, 教授 (30016323)
佐藤 行成 日本科学工業(株), 開発部長
太田黒 俊夫 計算流体研究所, 主任研究員
山本 晃一 建設省, 土木研究所・河川研究室, 室長
神田 学 東京工業大学, 工学部, 助手 (90234161)
神田 信之 (株)東京計測, 技術部, 部長
YAMAMOTO Koichi Public Works Res.Inst., Minstry of Construction, Chief of River Res.Lab.
KANDA Nobuyuki Tokyo Keisoku Co., Technical Division, Head
|Project Fiscal Year
1991 – 1993
Completed(Fiscal Year 1993)
|Budget Amount *help
¥10,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥10,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥300,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥3,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥6,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,600,000)
|Keywords||Large Scale Turbulence of Flood Flows / Coherent Structure / 3-D Instantaneous Turbulence Structure / Inverse Estimation of Flow Field / MASCON Method / Virtual-Load Method / Boil in River Flows / 2-Component Multi-Channel Electro-Magnetic Velocimeter / 洪水時乱流大規模構造 / 秩序構造 / 三次元瞬間乱流構造 / 流れ場の逆推定 / MASCON法 / 仮想荷重法 / ボイル / 多点二成分電磁流速計 / 河川乱流の瞬間像 / 乱流組織構造 / 大規模渦 / バースティング / 洪水流 / 流速計測 / 乱流計測 / 乱流三次元瞬間像 / 河川乱流 / 大規模構造 / 電磁流速計 / 多点同時計測MASCON法|
1. Aims : Most flows encountered in our environments are turbulent. Turbulence augments the ability of momentum and material exchanges. In river flows, it contributes to increases in the transport capasity of sediment material, the action of scoring river beds and banks and the diffusivity of pollutants. In order to understand fundamentally these processes, the investigation of the coherent structure or large eddy structure of turbulence are indispendable. For more than two decades, the intensive researches have been performed on the problem. However, most of the knowledge on coherent turbulence has been obtained from small scale laboratory experiments and in the range of low Reynolds numbers. One of other defects of these researches is that the results have been deduced by the technique of conditional sampling and ensemble averages, which as a result of averaging distorts the real image of turbulence.
Consequently, this research aims at (1) to establish the measurement and analysis sys
tem of 3-dimensional instantaneous images of turbulence, and (2) apply them to a real river flow in flood periods.
2. Method : (1) Multi-point velocity measurement instruments (hot-wires in wind tunnel and small scale electro-magnetic velocimeters (probe : 5 mmphi and 5cm length) in use for rivers) have been developed.
(2) Inverse estimation of flow fields from sparse data has been established by application of an efficient inter- and extrapolation method and the MASCON method, which improves through the variational principle the raw inter- and extrapolated data to satisfy the continuity equation.
3. Results : (1) From velosity data obtained simultaneously at sparselly positioned measuring points, the instantaneous image of large-scale turbulence can be reconstructed by the MASCON method.
(2) The system and method has been applied to the turbulence research in a wind tunnel as well as a river flow in flood periods (Himuma-gawa).
(3) The coherent structures of turbulence observed in low Reynolds number ranges have been confirmed in real river flows with high Reynolds numbers. However, it lacks a symmetric feature in terms of a mean flow direction.
(4) The phenomenon of "Boil" which is a nearly circular violent motion of water surface observed frequently in flood periods in shown to be caused by a strong upward turbulence. Less