Reserch on loop spaces related to mathematical physics
Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Shinshu University|
ASADA Akira Shinshu University, Faculty of Science, Professor, 理学部, 教授 (00020652)
ABE Kojun Shinshu Univ.General Education Professor, 教養部, 教授 (30021231)
SAITO Shiroshi , 教授(元) (10020645)
YOKOTA Ichiro , 教授(元) (20020638)
|Project Period (FY)
1991 – 1993
Completed(Fiscal Year 1993)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥300,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥200,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
|Keywords||Loop spaces / Loop group bundles / Strlng classes / WZNW terms / Current group bundles / Noncommutative connections / Non-abelian de Rham theory / Dirac operators / GLpバンドル / Upバンドル / 非可換曲率 / 量子化ゴースト場 / ド・ラム型コホモロジー / 非可換チャーン類 / η関数 / ル-プ空間 / ル-プ群 / ストリング数 / チャ-ン・サイモン類 / 例外群 / 対称空間 / ヘッケ環 / 正則閉曲線|
(1) Research on loop group bundles
i. Characteristic map of a loop group bundle is realized as a matrix valued function.
ii. Lifting and descent of a vector bundle or a loop group bundle over M to a loop group bundle or a vector bundle over OMEGAM or MXS^1 are defined.
(2) Research on characteristic classes of loop group bundles (string classes)
i. Differential geometric definition of string classes is given.
ii. Relations between string classes and Chern classes of a bundle and its lifting or descent are computed.
iii. String classes are expressed as WZNW terms of characteristic maps.
(3) By using above results and non-abelian de Rham theory, relations between Chern-Simons gauge theory and topological field theory are studied.
(4) To extend above results for loop groups over exceptiohal groups, concrete realizations of exceptional groups are done.
(5) To get more advanced information in this direction, Eisenstein serieses of nurmber theoretical symmetric spaces are studied.
(6) Research on current group bundles , I.Noncommutative connections. The notion of noncommutative connection is introduced and several results such as reduction to U_1-bundles and noncommutative Poincare lemma, are get.
(7) Research on current group bundles, II.Connections with respect to the Dirac operator. Connections with respect to the Dirac operator is defined. They give families of Dirac operator and their n-functions give bundle invariants.
Research Output (24results)