Reexamination on Land Reform
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C).
|Research Institution||KYOTO UNIVERSITY|
ARAKI Mikio Kyoto University, Faculty of Agriculture, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (40081096)
NODA Kimio Kyoto University, Faculty of Agriculture, Associate Professor, 農学部, 助教授 (30156202)
|Project Fiscal Year
1991 – 1993
Completed(Fiscal Year 1993)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥400,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥600,000)
Fiscal Year 1991 : ¥600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥600,000)
|Keywords||Land Reform / Land-Ownership / Land-Lord System / Peasant Proprietorship / Farm Management / Peasant / 農地改革 / 土地改革 / 地主制 / 農民的土地所有 / 農業経営 / 小経営 / 農地問題 / 自作農的土地所有 / 農業経営視点 / 地帯構造論 / 比較土地改革史 / 近畿型 / 東北型 / 農業構造 / 香川県 / 経営視点 / 比較史 / 山形県 / 慣行小作権|
1 This research is to aim to contribute to solving the present land problems by examining land-ownership and its transition. To put it concrete, the subject is to reexamine the forming progress of land-ownership through the land reform. In investigating we have reexamined the realities of the land reform in Japan and compared the land reform in other foreign countries (South Korea, India, China, East Germany).
2 As a result, we have completed a report consisting of the following items.
(1) Subject and Method---the valuation of the land reform in view of farm management
(2) Modern Land Reform and Small Farmers
(3) Reexamination of Land Reform in Japan
(4) Reexamination of Land Reform in South Korea
(5) Reexamination of Land Reform in India and Bangladesh
(6) Progress and Features of Land Reform in East Germany after the War
(7) Land-lord System and Land Reform in China
3 Through the above mentioned, the results are as follows :
(1) We have added valuation in view of farm management to the former valuation set on the land reform.
(2) By comparative study of Japan and some other foreign countries, we have advanced the method to grasp the features of the land reform in each country, and lifted the analyzing level of the land reform in these countries.
Research Output (6results)