ISHII Hiroshi Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, ILCAA, アジア・アフリカ言語文化研究所, 教授 (90014513)
KAJI Shigeki Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, ILCAA, アジア・アフリカ言語文化研究所, 助教授 (10134751)
MATSUMOTO Tadao University of Tokyo, College of Arts and Sciences, 教養学部, 教授 (90106609)
WATANABE Okitsugu National Institute of Polar Research, 教授 (60111861)
NAGANO Yasuhiko National Museum of Ethnology, 助教授 (50142013)
FUKUDA Masami Hokkaido University, Institute of Low Temperature Science, 低温科学研究所, 教授 (70002160)
TOMOEDA Hiroyasu National Museum of Ethnology, 教授 (40008636)
NAKAJIMA Mineo Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, Faculty of Foreign, 外国語学部, 教授 (80014447)
KURIHARA Hirohide Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, ILCAA, アジア・アフリカ言語文化研究所, 助教授 (30195557)
KUROKI Hidemitsu Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, ILCAA, アジア・アフリカ言語文化研究所, 助手 (20195580)
TANI Yutaka Kyoto University, Institute for Research in Humanities, 人文科学研究所, 教授 (60027563)
TANAKA Jiro Kyoto University, Center for African Area Studies, アフリカ地域研究センター, 教授 (30027495)
TACHIMOTO Narifumi Kyoto University, Center for Southeast Asian Studies, 東南アジア研究センター, 教授 (50027588)
TAKEDA Genkichi University of Tokyo, Faculty of Agriculture, 農学部, 教授 (90134501)
SASAKI Ryuichiro Aichi Medical University, Faculty of Medicine, 医学部, 教授 (80131241)
ONO Mikio Tokyo Metropolitan University, Faculty of Science, 理学部, 教授 (80087155)
EBUCHI Kazuhiro Kyusyu University, The Research Institute of Comparative Education and Culture,, 教育学部・附属比較教育文化研究施設, 教授 (60036845)
INOUE Hitoshi National Center for Science Information Systems, 教授 (50114385)
ITO Takayuki Waseda University, School of Political Sciences and Economics, 政治経済学部, 教授 (30002140)
ITAGAKI Yuzo Tokyo Keizai University, 教授 (10014458)
NAKAJIMA Motoki Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, ILCAA, アジア・アフリカ言語文化研究所, 教授 (10014507)
MATSUMURA Kazuto Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, ILCAA, アジア・アフリカ言語文化研究所, 助教授 (40165866)
IKEHATA Setsuho Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, ILCAA, アジア・アフリカ言語文化研究所, 教授 (40113055)
SHINTANI Tadahiko Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, ILCAA, アジア・アフリカ言語文化研究所, 助教授 (90114800)
宮崎 恒二 東京外国語大学, アジア・アフリカ言語文化研究所, 助教授 (40174156)
新免 康 東京外国語大学, アジア・アフリカ言語文化研究所, 助教授 (10235781)
|Budget Amount *help
¥33,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥33,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥11,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥11,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥11,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥11,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥11,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥11,000,000)
1) Genaral Meeting of the Members
Held three times a year. The following items (2-5) were planned and carried out.
2) Fieldwork Information Exchange Meeting
About 150 coordinators of the projects from "Field Research", "Joint Research" and "Special cancer Research" participated in the meeting exchanging their information about East Asia, south Asia, Latin America, Africa, North Eurasia and the Polar Regions.
"Symposium on the Syudy of A Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research of the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture" was also held. Lectures focused on how to feed back research results to the society and how to cope with serious health issues such as malaria.
3) Investigation on the Overseas Scientific Research Systems
Investigators were sent to regions in trouble : Southeast Asia, East Asia and Russia. The information obtained were offered to the concerning researchers. It will be offered to other researchers all over Janan through our newsletters. If necessary, a meeting can be progra
md again next year.
4) We edited "International Scientific Research Newsletter" (No.27,28 and 29) and distributed them to concerned scholars.
5) We edited "Name List of Researchers of International Scientific Research (1988 and 1989)" and distributed them to concerned researchers and institutes.
6) We have carried out an integrated research on problems concerning the International Scientific Research Program under A Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. With its purpose of supporting a amooth and effective execution of the Overseas Field Research, it has been active in coordinating relevant researchers, offering places for the exchange of information, and grasping the state of affairs of the places for research activities. Since its inception in 1975 this center has been giving indirect support o overseas research activities which have characterized the International Scientific Research Program.
We carried out many activities for three years on the basis of our achievements and helped many researchers. We held the above mentioned "Symposium on the Study of A Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research" to provide enough information to researchers in need. Less