Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Section||University-to-University Cooperative Research|
|Research Institution||Osaka University|
HAMAMOTO Masami Osaka Univ., Naval Arch. & Ocean Eng., Prof., 工学部, 教授 (30107130)
趙 孝済 釜山大学校, 工科大学, 講師(非)
李 承建 釜山大学校, 工科大学, 助教授
權 淳弘 釜山大学校, 工科大学, 助教授
金 辰安 釜山大学校, 工科大学, 教授
TAKAGI Ken Osaka Univ., Naval Arch. & Ocean Eng., Lecturer, 工学部, 講師 (90183433)
HASEGAWA Kazuhiko Osaka Univ., Naval Arch. & Ocean Eng., Assoc.Prof., 工学部, 助教授 (60106804)
NAITO Shigeru Osaka Univ., Naval Arch. & Ocean Eng., Assoc.Prof., 工学部, 助教授 (20093437)
SAITO Kimio Osaka Univ., Naval Arch. & Ocean Eng., Assoc.Prof., 工学部, 助教授 (50029279)
JO Hyo-jae Pusan National Univ., Naval Architecture, Lecturer
LEE Seung-keon Pusan National Univ., Naval Architecture, Assoc.Prof.
KWON Sun-hong Pusan National Univ., Naval Architecture, Assoc.Prof.
KIM Jin-ahn Pusan National Univ., Naval Architecture,Prof.
|Project Period (FY)
1992 – 1993
Completed(Fiscal Year 1993)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥1,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
|Keywords||Ships & Offshore Structures / Stability Criteria / International Guideline for Stability / Dynamic Stability in Quartering Seas / Motions in Waves|
As an implementation of the agreement on academic exchange, both universities have jointly studied on international guideline for stability of ships and offshore structures under the research grant by International Scientific Research Program of Monbusho(Ministry of Education, Japan) from 1992 to 1993.
In this project, the following subjects have been studied :
1) Dynamic Stability of a Ship in Quartering Seas
2) Stability Criteria and Its Application to Floating Structures Constructed in Japan
3) Generation of an Irregular Wave and Its Randomness
4) Wave Induced Steady Lateral Force and Turning Moment on a Ship in Waves
5) The Calculation of Zig-Zag Maneuver in Regular Waves with Use of the Impulse Response Functions
6) Non-linear Response of a Semisubmersible with Non-linear Restoring Forces
7) Methods for Estimation of Extreme Response of a Semisubmersible
8) The Transient Maneuvering Method to Get the Linear Stability Derivatives of a Ship Model
In order to present the results of the joint study on guideline for stability of ships and offshore structures conducted during 1992 and 1993, the senubar on "STABILITY OF SHIPS & OFFSHORE STRUCTURES" was held on 14-15 October, 1993 at Pusan National University. The seminar gave the opportunity to exchange of information concerning recent progress in the relevant field of stability and motions of ships & offshore structures within two countries, and it also benefits for promotion of the mutual understanding of graduate students.