CHITRAPAN Pi カセサート大, 農学部, 準教授
SUEBSAK Sont カセサート大学, 農学部, 準教授
BANPOT Napom カセサート大, 農学部, 準教授
SOMSAK Vangn カセサート大, 農学部, 助教授
宇都宮 宏 山口大学, 農学部, 講師 (10035115)
濱崎 詔三郎 山口大学, 農学部, 講師 (10035107)
進藤 晴夫 山口大学, 農学部, 教授 (10091191)
田中 秀平 山口大学, 農学部, 助教授 (50116729)
加古 舜治 山口大学, 農学部, 教授 (00023408)
KOSOL Charer カセサート大, 農学部, 助教授
PIMPUN Somma カセサート大, 農学部, 研究員
WIWAT Suasaー カセサート大, 農学部, 準教授
WINOTAI Ampo カセサート大, 生防研, 研究員
SOMMARTYA Pi カセサート大, 農学部, 研究員
SUASAーARD Wi カセサート大, 農学部, 準教授
PILUEK Chitr カセサート大, 農学部, 準教授
NAPOMPETH Ba カセサート大, 農学部, 準教授
VANGNAI Soms カセサート大, 農学部, 助教授
SOMMARTYA P. NBCRC,Kasetsart University
CHARERNSOM K. NBCRC,Kasetsart University
SUASA-ARD W. NBCRC,Kasetsart University
PILUEK C. Faculty of Agriculture, Kasetsart Univ.
VANGNAI S. Faculty of Agriculture, Kasetsart Univ.
NAPOMPETH B. NBCRC,Kasetsart University
TANAKA S. Faculty of Agriculture, Yamaguchi Univ.
HAMASAKI S. Faculty of Agriculture, Yamaguchi Univ.
KAKO S. Faculty of Agriculture, Yamaguchi Univ.
SHINDO H. Faculty of Agriculture, Yamaguchi Univ.
|Budget Amount *help
¥8,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥8,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥2,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥2,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥3,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,000,000)
The joint study was made from 1992 to 1994 for three years in Thailand and Japan as University-to-Unviersity Cooperative Research. Field surveys were carried at more than forty orchid nurseries in the southern, central and northern parts of Thailand. Various subjects in horticulture, entomology, zoology, plant pathology and soil science were investigated by scientists of two universities. Main results obtained in 1994 are as follows.
1) Data base of the phylogey of Thai hybrid species is prepared.
2) Horticultural problems such as cultivation species, tissue culture techniques and cultivation methods are pointed out.
3) A total of 13 insect orders and 53 families were collected from orchid nurseries. A total of 23 species among them were found feeding orchids including many new recorded species from orchids. Eight species of Diaspidae and Pseudococcidae were newly found from orchids in Thailand. Two aphid species were also recorded from Thai orchids for the first time.
4) CyMV was detected from the symptomless orchid plants, but no ORSV was found.
5) P adsorption of charcoal used for cultivation was investigated. The phosphate absorption coefficients of charcoal range between 800 and 1,000, depending upon the concentration of P added.
6) Suggestions for better management of orchids are given.
7) A report containing the results has been published by the Faculty of Agriculture, Yamaguchi University.