Fundamental Studies on Development of New Technology for Separation, Concentration and Refining of Functional Heavy Metals.
Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||TOHOKU UNIVERSITY|
AZAKAMI Takeshi Tohoku University, Faculty of Eng. Professor, 工学部, 教授 (50006029)
YAMAUCHI Chikabumi Nagoya Univ.Faculty of Eng., Prof., 工学部, 教授 (40115647)
FUKUSHIMA Hisaaki Kyusyu Univ.Faculty of Eng., Prof., 工学部, 教授 (50038113)
HATA Kyosyu Chiba Inst.Tech.Faculty of Eng., Proof., 工学部, 教授 (30083819)
ASAKI Zenjiro Kyoto Univ. Faculty of Eng., Prof., 工学部, 教授 (90026005)
ITAGAKI Kimio Tohoku Univ.Inst.Advanced Mat.Proc., Prof., 素材工学研究所, 教授 (80006048)
|Project Period (FY)
1992 – 1993
Completed(Fiscal Year 1993)
|Budget Amount *help
¥11,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥11,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥5,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥6,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,300,000)
|Keywords||Zinc Smelting / Lead Smelting / Distilllation / Zinc Leaching / Zinc Electrolysis / Waste Treatment / Distribution / Condensation / 亜鉛炭素還元 / 酸浸出法 / 金属蒸気の凝縮 / 鉛溶錬 / 製錬廃滓処理 / スラグーメタル間分配平衡|
The indivisual research project had been carried out by each investigator under close communications among them. A part of research project results were presented at 1993 Fall Meeting of MMIJ (The Mining and Metallurgical Institute of Japan) which was held at Kyusyu Univ.on Oct.1993.
The research results will be abstracted as follows :
1. New Zinc Pyrometallurgical Process : Azakami and Nakazawa studied on "The Reduction Rate of Zinc Oxide by Metallic Iron" and investigated the feasibility of Iron-Reduction Distilllation Process. Itagaki studied "Activity of Cu-Zn-X(X=Pb, Ag, Au)Ternary Alloys" as the theoretical base of pressure reduction and melt extraction process of zinc.
2. Condensing of Zinc Vapor : Asaki did the research on "Materials Transfer at Solid-Gas Injection Process". Fuwa analyzed "ISP Blast Fuenace Process by Linear Function Model".
3. Leaching from Various Zinc Sources : Kiuchi carried out application research on "Zinc Extraction from Waste Dry Cells". Sasaki studied "Effects of Metal Sulfate on Hydrolysis of Iron Sulfate at Elevated Temperatures". Hata proposed "A New Process for Zinc Residue Treatment".
4. Zinc Electrolysis : Umetsu studied "Anode Vehavior of Lead Allows in Acidic Sulfate Solutions", Koike "Addition of Alcohols to Zinc Electrolysis", Awakura "Zinc Extraction from Chloride Solutions" and Fukushima did "Solution Cleaning and Behavior of Impurities at Zinc Electrolysis".
5. Lead Smelting : Takeda studied thermodynamically "Zinc, Lead Behavior at ISF Hearth", Yamauchi did "Removal of Impurity from Molten Lead by Soda Slag", Nakamura "Reaction Mechanism of Lead Electrolysis" and Ogawa considered "Removal of Bismuth in Lead by Thermal Diffusion".
It is believed that these research results will effect furture technology of zinc and lead.
Research Products (15results)