A STUDY RELATION TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF SCIENCE CURRICULUM TO RECOGNIZE DEEPLY ON THE CHANGE OF THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT.
Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH|
SHIMONO Hiroshi NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH RESEARCH CENTRE FOR SCIENCE EDUCATION CHIEF, EARTH SCIENCE EDUCATION DIVISION, 科学教育研究センター, 地学教育研究室長 (30142631)
UMENO Kunio NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH RESEARCH CENTRE FOR SCIENCE EDUCATIO, 科学教育研究センター, 生物教育研究室長 (00132689)
|Project Period (FY)
1992 – 1993
Completed(Fiscal Year 1993)
|Budget Amount *help
¥4,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥1,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥3,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,500,000)
|Keywords||Natural Environment / Change of Natural Environment / Field activity in Science / Experimental Survey / Observation / 環境教育 / 児童 / 時間の尺度 / 観察|
(1) The results of experimental survey relative to pupils' activity in the field around their school.
(1) Comparing the results on grade 5 in 1992 with the results on grade 6 in 1993, the number of record about natural things in 1992 is 7.6 object per person and the number in 1993 is 4.5 object per person.
(2) There are a lot of observation in plants and polluted matters, e.g.used can, bottle and polyethlene bag.
(3) Pupils observe often the plants and animals with view points of color, shape, situation relation to change of natural enviroment in grade 5 but with view points of number and existence in grade 6.
(2) Arrangement of basic information to develop the science curriculum
(1) How to record the result of observation about natural things.
(2) Improvement of the field activity in science and development of teaching method.
(3) To recoginize the change of natural environment.
(4) To find the teaching materials to recognize the change of natural environment.
(5) Observational method in field activity and how to give the view point of observation in the field activity.
(6) Analysis of pupils' micro or macro recognition of natural environment in the field activity.
(7) Some information from regional seminar on environmental education and teacher education in Asia and Pacific.(20 Oct.-5 Nov.1993, in NIER)
Research Output (6results)