Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||The University of Tokyo|
KATSUMURA Yosuke The University of Tokyo, Faculty of Engineering, professor, 工学部, 教授 (70111466)
ASAI Keisuke The University of Tokyo, Faculty of Engineering, research associate, 工学部, 助手 (60231859)
HIROISHI Daisuke The University of Tokyo , Faculty of Engineering, research associate, 工学部, 助手 (20199110)
YOSHIDA Yoichi Osaka University, Industrial Research Institute, research associate, 産業化学研究所, 助手 (50210729)
ISHIGURE Kenkichi The University of Tokyo, Faculty of Engineering, professor, 工学部, 教授 (90010975)
|Project Period (FY)
1992 – 1994
Completed(Fiscal Year 1994)
|Budget Amount *help
¥4,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥2,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,700,000)
|Keywords||nitrogen compounds / radiation induced reactions / pulse radiolysis / direct effect and indirect effect / spur reactions / スパー反応 / 窒素化合物 / 放射線反応 / 酸化・還元 / 直接効果 / シミュレーション|
In the present research project following results have been obtained.
(1) Pulse radiolysis study of ・NO_3 radical-formation mechanism, yield and reactivity.
(2) Pulse radiolysis study of ・SO_4^- and ・H_2PO_4^- radicals-formation mechanism, yield and reactivity.
(3) Reduction of G (-Ce^<4+>) in concentric nitric acid.
(4) Quantitative evaluation of direct effect in concentric nitric acid.
(5) Evaluation of water decomposition products as a function of nitrate ion.
(6) Pulse radiolysis study of ・ClO_3 in concentrated chlorate solution.
(7) Pulse radiolysis study of ・ClO_4 in concentrated perchlorate solution.
(8) Construction of a computer code for the calculation of the spur reactions.
(9) Construction and simulation of a new spur diffusion model including ultrafast reactions.
(10) A database for the simulations of radiation induced reactions of nitrogen compounds.