Grant-in-Aid for Developmental Scientific Research (B).
|Research Institution||Kumamoto University|
OKAMURA Hiroshi Kumamoto University, Faculty of Engineering, Professor., 工学部, 教授 (40040373)
OBARA Yuzo Kumamoto University, Faculty of Engineering, Associate Professor., 工学部, 助教授 (50135315)
KANEKO Katsuhiko Kumamoto University, Faculty of Engineering, Associate Professor., 工学部, 助教授 (20128268)
SUGAWARA Katsuhiko Kumamoto University, Faculty of Engineering, Professor., 工学部, 教授 (60109668)
OHMI Michito Kumamoto University, Faculty of Engineering, Associate Professor., 工学部, 教授 (30040405)
KOIKE Katsuaki Kumamoto University, Faculty of Engineering, Research Associate. (80205294)
NAKAYAMA Tomoharu Kumamoto University, Faculty of Engineering, Research Associate., 工学部, 助手 (70207950)
|Project Fiscal Year
1992 – 1993
Completed(Fiscal Year 1993)
|Budget Amount *help
¥9,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥9,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥2,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥7,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥7,500,000)
|Keywords||Rock Fragmentation / Open Pit Mine / Image Processing / Image Binarizing / Fragment Size / Rock Blasting / 露天掘鉱山 / ベンチカット採掘 / 発破起砕物 / 粒度分布 / 画像処理 / 発破設計 / 写真測量 / 2値化処理 / 粒度分析 / 石灰石露天採掘 / 2値化画像 / 最大粒径 / 輝度ヒストグラム / 発破砕起物 / 画像解析 / 計量形態学 / フラクタル|
The rock fragmentation by blasting in open pit mine plays an important role in the mining process. Bacause that the aim of a mining or quarrying operation is to produce rock aggregates of optimum size and shape. In mining and quarrying, screening is used for determining size and shape distributions, this is tedious and time consuming processes, and very expensive when it comes large volumes of material. From this reason, it is very difficult for quick estimating the effect of the blasting.
In this research, the quick estimation system of rock size distribution produced by the blasting is established for the design of the blasting and the control of mining process. This is a new image analysis system for the analyzing the distribution of rock fragmentations automatically.
The results obtained in this research are following.
1. The scalene slice analysis method (SLSAM) as analyzing the distribution of rock tragmentation by image analysis is suggested.
2. The real distribution of rock tragmen
tations is analyzed by the two methods, namely, the equivalent circle method and the SLSAM.From comparison these results, it is made clear that the SLSAM is superior to the equivalent circle method.
3. Automatic image binarizing procedure in which is used the luminance histogram of the red photo image of the original photograph, is proposed.
4. The analyzing method of the shape of rock fragmentation in bench blasting is established by means of image processing which is used the procedure of photo survey. The targets in photo survey are same size balls installed on the rock fragmentation in bench. The size of fragments and the distance can be corrected by the size difference of the balls taken in photograph.
5. The size distribution of rock fragmentation in bench blasting in open pit mine is analyzed. Then, the maximum and 50% fragment size by the image processing are compared with actual ones. The results from image processing are agreement with actual sizes.
It is clarified that the SLSAM is effective for analyzing the size distribution of rock fragmentation in bench blasting. Less