STUDIES of FUNCTIONAL IMPROVEMENT and HIGHER COMPATIBILITY in CAI system described by LISP
Grant-in-Aid for Developmental Scientific Research (B).
|Research Institution||Meisei University|
SAISHU Kazuo Meisei Univ., College of Informatics, Professor, 情報学部, 教授 (00007189)
YOKOTA Toshiyuki Yamagata Univ., Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (90007005)
HASHIMOTO Masayuki Meisei Univ., College of Informatics, Professor, 情報学部, 教授 (50247152)
|Project Fiscal Year
1992 – 1994
Completed(Fiscal Year 1994)
|Budget Amount *help
¥11,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥11,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥400,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥10,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥10,600,000)
|Keywords||CAI / Pattern Matching of Numerical Formulas / Math.Instruction / Instruction in Universities / CAI described in LISP / 数式照合 / 数学教育 / 大学教育 / LISPによるCAI|
In this Grant-in-Aid, we have studied following 5 subjects by our LISP-CAI system.
(1) to implement our LISP-CAI system to other types of personal computers
(2) to implement our LISP-CAI system to work-stations with computer networks
(3) to implement more flexcible CAI system to make coursewares with data-base system
(4) to develop CAI of multi-mediea type based on LISP-CAI
(5) to improve user-interface
We have got some new results. We report them as follow.
(1) We implement our LISP-CAI system to Mac described in Mac-LISP.And we made the CAI system described in C which has similar function with LISP-CAI for high compatibility.
(2) We implement our LISP-CAI system to work-stations with computer networks. And some students studied some coursewares instructed by the system. The ststem uses computer networks for transrating various data of the system.
(3) We have depeloped report-analysis system. Students send reports by E-mail. Teachers who accept them, do the following procedures by this system,
to gather answers for each question,
to sort them,
to make comments (or marks) for each answer. The teacher inputs all comments.
to make comment (or mark) file and to send it back for each student
(4) We make CAI of multi-mediea type which have two parts. One is a window of LISP-CAI and the other is a window of Mosaic (WWW) . Students read the informesion in the window of Mosaic and answer in the window of LISP-CAI.
(5) To make easy to input a complicated numerical formulas, we have developed user-interface-system of CAI in Motif.
Research Output (21results)