|Budget Amount *help
¥1,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥400,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Followiing is the summary of the results of this research projects.
1. Individual difference in perception of disorder and regularity was not found but one of attraction was found.
2. Disorder and regularity are contrary to each other.
3. When disorder becomes greater, individual difference in perception of attraction becomes clearer.
4. Preference of the street view can be classified into four groups, each group has a distinctive relation to visual disorder and regularity, as well as to the function of the street
5. Disorder could be estimated by these elements, such as the amount of green, clearness of basic form, number of color, amount of screening sight, amount of leaving objects and amount of unevenness. And regularity could be estimated by these elements, such as the amount of green, clearness of basic form, amount of screening sight, amount of leaving objects and amount of unevenness.
6. As a result of the scale model examination, disorder, regularity and attraction could be estimated by height, width and arrangement of line elements in solid elements and height and width of buildings and width of street.