Studies on the Mechanism of Occurrence and the Diffusion of Oxygenless Water Occurring by Organic Bottom Deposits, in a Fish Culture Sea Area
Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Ehime University|
KAINO Osamu Ehime University, Agriculture, lecturer, 農学部, 講師 (30112254)
YOSHITAKE Yoshitaka Ehime University, Agriculture, associate professor, 農学部, 助教授 (20033326)
OHASHI Gyozo Ehime University, Agriculture, professor, 農学部, 教授 (10036296)
|Project Period (FY)
1992 – 1993
Completed(Fiscal Year 1993)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥1,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,400,000)
|Keywords||organic pollution / water quality / DO(dissolved oxygen) / oxygenless sea water / tidal current / temperature of sea water / bottom deposit / oxydation reduction potential / 酸素消費量 / 溶存酸素濃度 / 海水の貧酸素化 / 魚類養殖|
We made it clear about mechanism of appearance and diffusion of oxygenless water, in the fish culture sea inlet area.
We conducted a spot investigation of the water quality and tidal current in the sea area, experimented on the oxygen demand and the specific characteristic of the bottom deposits, by the temperature change of it and also searched for the relationship between them.
That is to say,
1) We considered the relationship between bottom deposits Eh and oxygen demand in each response temperature by experimenting on the oxygen demand of the bottom deposits. Also we elucidated on the oxidation speed and the rate of climb of Eh.
2) We explained the relationship between the reduction of convergance value (lowest value) and the temperature of bottom deposits under oxygenless conditions, and also elucidated on the dropping speed of the Eh.
3) We clarified the relationship between Eh of the bottom deposits and the temparature occurring by the different organic pollution.
4) We explained the relationship between the lowest Eh value of bottom deposits and TN.
5) We elucidated on the relationship between the bottom sea DO and the Eh of bottom deposits in the fish culture sea area.
6) We clarified the relationship between Eh of the bottom deposits in the fish culture area.
7) We investigated the tidal current speed under the fish culture facilities, considered the difference of the vertical distributions by each tidal range, and the relationship between the condition of the Eh and tidal current.
8) We measured the vertical distributions of the tidal current at the mouth of the inlet. And we investigated the distibution difference of the tidal current in the fish culture area.
In conclusion, we have proposed a simulation model for measuring Eh of the bottom deposits and DO density of the sea water by using the temperature, DO and tidal・current speed as parameters.
Research Products (13results)