Simulation of Human Movement based on Intelligent Control
Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||University of Tsukuba|
MIYAJI Chikara University of Tsukuba, Health and Sport Sci., Assistant Professor, 体育科学系, 講師 (20157647)
|Project Period (FY)
1992 – 1993
Completed(Fiscal Year 1993)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥1,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,700,000)
|Keywords||Simulation / Modeling / Mathematica / Animation / Image Processing / A / D Conversion / Symbolic Processing / Numerical Processing / 身体運動 / モデル / 運動解析 / け上り|
For this research to reach the modeling of intelligent control of human movement, building the analysis, and simulation system of human movement is important.
For the system, characteristics below is needed.
1) Programming environment must be interactive.
2) A/D conversion is necessary for biomechanical analysis.
3) Image processing system, and automatic digitizing system.
4) For simulation, both symbolical and numerical processing required.
The main aim is to build human movement analysis system on Mathematica.
For this research, programming language Mathematica was selected. And to Mathematica, A/D conversion and image processing functions were added.
The results are summarized as follows ;
1) On mathematica, human movement analysis system was build. A/D and image processing were attached using MathLink.
2) Building the modeling and simulation system on Mathematica. Usually simulation need huge amount of symbolical and numerical processing, this system makes these processing automatically. So, this system makes human modeling process less error and easy to modify.
Research Products (8results)