Practical use of the Buddhist Ideas in Social Work
Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Ryukoku University|
KUWAHARA Yoko Faculty of Sociology and Social Welfare, Ryukoku Univ.Professor, 社会学部, 教授 (70097864)
YOSHIMOTO Shingyo the Department of Literature, 文学部, 助教授 (50103122)
長上 深雪 龍谷大学, 社会学部, 講師 (90217365)
|Project Period (FY)
1992 – 1993
Completed(Fiscal Year 1993)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
|Keywords||Judicial Social Welfare / Buddlist social Welfare / Juvenile / Child / Delinqueney / Social Work / Family / Rehabilitation / 仏教福祉 / 仏教理念 / 児童虐待 / 古典芸能 / 非行少年 / 家事調停 / 保護観察 / 犯罪者|
(The purpose of this study)
1) This study intends to resarch the technical terms of Social Work which have the roots of Buddist ideas.
2) We selected the cases in the field of Judisial Sacial Welfare Practice-Family Court and Probation Service.
3) Then, We discussed, how to use the Buddist ideas at the field of the Judicial Social Welfare Practice. What is the best way for this purpose.
As a result of this research our project decided the Thema during this turm following : "Practical use of the Buddist Ideas in Social Work."
( Activities )
1) Our colleges cooporated and discussed eachother. We have meetings very often.
2) We asked the support to Dr.Hirotake, professor of Shukutoku University, from professional point of veiw.
3) On the other hand, out project reported this result at the 28th Conference Japanese Association for Buddist Social Welfare Studies.
( Publication )
We will publish this study at the Journal of Buddist Social Welfare Studies of Japan No.25 (Oct.1994).
Research Output (22results)