Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Tokyo University of Agriculture|
MIYABAYASHI Shigeyuki Tokyo University of Agriculture, Assistant Professor, 農学部, 助教授 (90120138)
SUGAWARA Izumi Tokyo University of Agriculture, Assistant, 農学部, 助手 (50187639)
|Project Period (FY)
1992 – 1994
Completed(Fiscal Year 1994)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1992 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
|Keywords||a education utilization / forest education. / improvement of the forest / development mountain villege / forest recreation / enviromment education, / university forest / 演習林 / 森林教育 / 森林レクリエーション / 教育の森整備 / 住民参加と体験学習 / 地域振興 / 森林ボランティア / 森林生態 / 森林の総合利用 / 野外教育 / 社会教育 / 森林学習 / 交流 / 自然環境教育 / レクリェーション林|
The obtained recult and issues that in this studies are in following points.
(1) The usefulness of forest and the educational utilization in wooded region are very manifold nowagay.
It is now a very time to be necessary to have ageneral idea and education in this field.
We prescribe this educational activitiy in the wooded regino forest education.
(2) For this forest education there exists several types of activity and purpose of education.
We indicate here that there must be provided many programs for education which are in accord with this purpose and that the improvemet of the forest is in need.
(3) We point out the utilization of university forest for general citizens and main direction of the forest equipment.
(4) We indicate further that tha forest education is very important in the meaning that this forest education is useful for solution of contradction which are latent in a mountain village society and urban society.
And this field of research is important for lasting and wholesom of a community.
(5) This reseach is a new investigation which contains a great number of probulems in mountain villege and towun.
And this field reserarct must cover a wide area in forestry, pedagogy, enviromment education, ecology and sociology, so it should be dome much of basic research and a sythetic investigaion which covers.
Research Products (13results)