SOEUNG Kong カンボジア文化芸術省, 副官房長
CHHIM Roeun カンボジア文化芸術省, 研究部, 研究官
遠藤 宣雄 上智大学, アジア文化研究所, 研究員
中山 淑 上智大学, 理工学部, 教授 (00053653)
重枝 豊 日本大学, 理工学部, 研究員
浅井 和春 青山学院大学, 文学部, 教授 (60132700)
伊藤 延男 神戸芸術工科大学, 芸術工学部, 教授 (40124193)
盛合 禧夫 東北工業大学, 工学部, 教授 (10085459)
片桐 正夫 日本大学, 理工学部, 助教授 (50059515)
中尾 芳治 帝塚山学院大学, 文学部, 教授 (70227734)
CHRISTOPHE P フランス極東学院, 保存専門官, 建築家
ROS Borath カンボジア王国政府, 国務大臣, 補佐官
牛川 喜幸 奈良国立文化財研究所, 部長
上野 邦一 奈良女子大学, 生活環境学部, 教授 (70000495)
CHEUCH Phoun プノンペン芸術大学, 副学長
ラオ キムリャン 日本品質保証機構, 研究員
ANG Choulean Prof., Faculty of Archaeology, Universite Royale des Beaux-Arts, Phnom-Penh, 考古学部, 教授
坪井 善明 北海道大学, 法学部, 教授 (00163874)
ENDO Nobuo Researcher, Institute of Asian Cultures, Sophia Univ.
NAKAYAMA Kiyoshi Prof., Faculty of Science & Technology, Sophia Univ.
TSUBOI Yoshiharu Prof., Faculty of Law, Hokkaido Univ.
MORIAI Tomio Prof., Faculty of Technology, Tohoku Univ.of Technology
SHIGEEDA Yutaka Researcher, College of Science & Technology, Nihon Univ.
ASAI Kazuharu Prof., Faculty of Literature, Aoyama-Gakuin Univ.
UENO Kunikazu Prof., Faculty of Life Environment, Nara Woman's Univ.
KATAGIRI Masao Assistante Prof., College of Science & Technology, Nihon Univ.
ITO Nobuo Prof., Faculty of Design and Technology, Kobe Design Univ.
NAKAO Yoshiharu Prof., Faculty of Literature, Tezukayama-Gakuin Univ.
CHEUCH Phoung Vice-President, Universite Royale des Beaux-Arts, Phnom-Penh
LAO Kim Leang Researcher, Assistant Manager, Japan Quality Assuarance Organization
|Budget Amount *help
¥38,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥38,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥12,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥12,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥13,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥13,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥13,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥13,000,000)
I.Period : 16th Mission : July 20,1995-Aug.20,1995 (32 days)
17th Mission : Dec.15,1995-Jan.10,1996 (26 days)
18th Mission : March 1,1996-April 7,1996 (38 days)
II.Survey Site : Banteay Kdei, Angkor Vat, Phum Run Ta Ek, Phum Srah Srang.
1) Excavation Survey inside the Banteay Kdei : The main theme for this survey was to analyze the architectural monument laterite pillar heap on the south side of the Front Collonaded Hall and to observe their architectural age relationship. Excavations were made between both ruins and evidence was taken.
2) A major survey of pottery kiln ruins of the Angkor Vat age and a new discovery in the August 1995 survey confirmed 4 pottery kiln ruins in Run Ta EK Village and 1 in Vaken Village. In the March 1996 survey, 7 pottery kiln ruins were newly discovered in Run Ta EK Village.
3) Geological and Rock Survey : Resonance method used to diagnose deteriorated conditions of stone materials (sandstone and laterite). Researched issue of water and changes in sandstone strength.
4) Architectural Materials Engineering : The year the ruins were constructed was elucdated by verifying the changes and repairs made to openings in the buildings (i.e.windows). By Measuring the difference between the high and low water levels, changes up and down in several millimeters between Rainy Season and Dry Season were observed. Drew actual drawing of the northern part of Angkor Vat West pathway. Water-resistants and mildew resistants were experimented on from a materials engineering aspect.
5) Social and Area Culture Study : The socio-economic environment of North Srah Srang Village was surveyed. A project for the co-existence of ruins, villages and the forest was started.
6) Environment Water Quality Survey : Water quality survey of Siem-Reap, and survey on house drainage and river use (for bathing and washing clothes). An environmetnal survey of the Tonle Sap lake coast was conducted jointly with the State Water Bureau.