Grant-in-Aid for International Scientific Research.
|Research Institution||Kobe University|
YAMAMURA Hirohei Kobe Univeristy, School of Medicine Professor, 医学部, 教授 (90030882)
TOMOHIRO Kur Lederle Laboratories, Senior Res
KINET JeanーP ハーバード大学, 医学部, 教授
谷口 隆信 福井医科大学, 医学部, 助手 (60217130)
竹内 郁登 福井医科大学, 医学部, 助手 (70262623)
柳 茂 神戸大学, 医学部, 助手 (60252003)
稲津 哲也 福井医科大学, 医学部, 助手 (00242587)
山本 雅 東京大学, 医科学研究所, 教授 (40134621)
KUROSAKI Tom WyethーAyerst Research, 主任研究員
丸山 晋吾 福井医科大学, 医学部, 助手 (90262633)
定 清直 神戸大学, 医学部, 助手 (10273765)
南 康博 神戸大学, 医学部, 助教授 (70229772)
SADA Kiyonao Kobe University, School of Medicine Riserch Associate
YAMAMOTO Tadashi The University of Tokyo, The Institute of Medical Science Professor
MINAMI Yasuhiro Kobe Univeristy, School of Medicine Associate Professor
YANAGI Shigeru Kobe Univeristy, School of Medicine Riserch Associate
KUROSAKI Tomohiro Wyety-Ayrst Research Section Chief
KINET Jean-pierre Harvard Medical School Professor
|Project Fiscal Year
1993 – 1995
Completed(Fiscal Year 1995)
|Budget Amount *help
¥13,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥13,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥3,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥4,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥6,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,000,000)
|Keywords||Protein-tyrosine kinase / Syk / Lyn / DT-40 cell / B cell receptor / IgE receptor / Shc / FcgammaRIIIA / mast cell / チロシンキナーゼ / SH2 / DT40細胞 / RBL-2H3細胞 / GAP / PI3キナーゼ / PLCγ / p72syk / IgE受容体 / B細胞受容体 / 血小板 / トロンビン|
With Dr. Kurosaki we have been studying about activation mechanism and physiological role of Syk using B cell (DT-40 cell) systems, following results were obtained.
1. Protein-tyrosine kinases Lyn and Syk regulate the B cell receptor-coupled Ca2+ mobilization through the distinct pathwatys.
2. Protein-tyrosine kkinase Syk is activated by the src-family tyrosine kinase (Lyn) in the B cell receptor signaling.
Tyrosine phosphorylation of Shc is mediated through protein-tyrosine kinases Lyn and Syk in B cell receptor signaling.
Syk and Lyn are involved in radiation-induced signaling, but inactivation of Syk or Lyn alone is not sufficient to prevent radiation-induced apoptosis.
5. Syk recruitment to Ig-alpha and its phosphorylation are essential for B cell antigen receptor signaling.
6. Cooperation of protein-tyrosine kinases Syk and p53/56 Lyn regulates calcium mobilizatio in chicken B cell by oxidant stress signaling.
With Dr. Kinet we have been studying about activation mechanism and physiological role of Syk using cultured mast cell systems, following results were obtained.
1. A requirement for Syk in the activation of the microtubule-associated protein kinase/phosphokipase A2 pathway by FcepsilonR1 is not shared by a G protein-coupled receptor.
2. Interactions between protein-tyrosine kinases and the high affinity IgE receptor which are controlled by receptor clustering are reconstituted.
Protein-tyrosine kianse Syk is physical and functional association of cortactin in human leukemic cell line K-562.
1.HS1, GAP-associated p190 and a novel GAP-associated p60 protein are phosphorylated by cross-linking of FcgammaRIIIA.
2. With Dr. Kurosaki we also have been studying about role of Syk using other cell systems, folowing results were obtained.