Grant-in-Aid for International Scientific Research.
|Section||University-to-University Cooperative Research|
|Research Institution||Kansai University|
FUJIYOSHI Masumi Researcher of Institute of Oriental and Occidental Studies, Kansai Univ., 東西学術研究所, 研究員 (60067585)
王 宝平 杭州大学, 日本文化研究所, 副所長
王 勇 杭州大学, 日本文化研究所, 所長
尾崎 實 関西大学, 東西学術研究所, 研究員 (10024986)
日下 恒夫 関西大学, 東西学術研究所, 研究員 (40067731)
大庭 脩 関西大学, 東西学術研究所, 所長 (50067451)
永井 規男 関西大学, 東西学術研究所, 研究員 (00067604)
内田 慶市 関西大学, 東西学術研究所, 研究員 (60115293)
宮下 三郎 関西大学, 東西学術研究所, 研究員 (70157642)
籔田 貫 関西大学, 東西学術研究所, 研究員 (80027987)
薗田 香融 関西大学, 東西学術研究所, 研究員 (40067492)
MIYASHITA Saburo Researcher of Institute of Oriental and Occidental Studies, Kansai Univ.
WAN Bao Ping The vice-head of Research of Institute of Japanese Culture, Hang-chou Univ.
WAN Yong The head of Research of Institute of Japanese Culture, Hang-chou Univ.
UCHIDA Keiichi Researcher of Institute of Oriental and Occidental Studies, Kansai Univ.
YABUTA Yutaka Researcher of Institute of Oriental and Occidental Studies, Kansai Univ.
OZAKI Minoru Researcher of Institute of Oriental and Occidental Studies, Kansai Univ.
OBA Osamu The head of Research of Institute of Oriental and Occidental Studies, Kansai Uni
SONODA Koyu Researcher of Institute of Oriental and Occidental Studies, Kansai Univ.
|Project Fiscal Year
1993 – 1995
Completed(Fiscal Year 1995)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
|Keywords||Zhejiang and Japan / Japanese monks in China / a ship / Books Printed in China / The spoken Chinese Language / Boxes Laid with Mother-of-pearl / vaccination / Hang-chou / 浙江と日本 / 留学僧 / 船 / 漢籍 / 白話 / 螺鈿 / 種痘 / 杭州 / 留学生 / 和書 / 中国近代文学 / 漢方 / 天台山|
Studies under the themes of "The Arriving and Departing Buddhist Monks, " "The Japan-China Relationship in Edo Period." "The Cross current of the Books Printed in China and Those Printed in Japan, " and "The Students in Japan from the Zhejian Area and Modern Chinese Literature" have been conducted by four groups of research members, and each group has individually met to discuss and to read papers ; parts of the papers read at those meetings have been published in the Bulletin of the Institute of Oriental and Occidental Studies, Kansai University, and other academic journals.
The results of our research and studies of this year have been added to and cooridinated with the foregoing achievements, and it has been decided to have a meeting where, under the title of "Zhejiang and Japan, " presentations will be made.The following is a list of papers sent in by now.
1) "The Japanese Monks Who Entered Sung sou and Hang-chou kousyuu and Yue-chou **" by Hujiyoshi Masumi
2) "Zhejiang and Japan - wi
th special reference to the movements of the ships from Ning bo ** between 1684 and 1728" by Oba Osamu
3) "On the Book of Vaccination by Li Yen shan ***" by Miyashita Saburo
4) "The Chinese Ship Wan sheng hao *** standed on the shore of En Shiu-nada *** in the 12th Year of Kansei (1800) " by Yabuta Yutaka
5) "Zhejiang and Wako ** the Japanese Pirates" by Matsuura Akira
6) "The Art of Lacquering in Zhejiang -- with special reference to the laquer waiinlaid with mother-of-pearl and the lacquer ware with **** pattern" by Takashi Takahiro
7) "***** - in the case of the Zhejiang people" by Ozaki Minoru
8) "From Europe to China via Japan -- another route of European studies transmitted to the East" by Uchida Keiichi
9) "The Propagation of the Cultivation of Rice to the East and the Jiangnan ** Route" by Mao Shao zhe ***
10) "On Jian Zhen's Motive of Coming to Japan" by Wan Yong **
11) "The Transmission Route in East Zhejiang ** of the Poetry of the Tang Dynasty and the Chinese Poetry in the Heian Period" by Xiao Rui feng *** and Xu Ping fei ***
12) "The culture of Wu Yue guo *** and Japan" by Tu Cheng xian *** and Wu Ling **
13) "On and About the Japanese Study of Fu Yun long ***" by Wang Bao ping
14) "On the Beginning of the Dispatch of Students to Japan by the Chinese Sheng * Governments" by Lu Shun zhang
15) "On Xia Ma zun *** the Zhejiang Student, Who Studied in Japa " by Xie Zhi yu ***
Those papers will be published in the course of 8th Year of Heisei (1996), which will be presented as the Reports of our Studies.
This year, our efforts have been focused on the study of the cross-current of Chinese and Japanese books led by Wan Yong **, on the research of transmission rountes between Japan and China led by Fujiyoshi Masumi, and on visiting historical sites and collecting research materials, and we've got good results from our studies.Those results will be published in due time, and hopefully they will lead to our next goal of studies. Less