Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Section||University-to-University Cooperative Research|
|Research Institution||NAGANO UNIVERSITY|
SHIMADA Rikio NAGANO UNIVERSITY, 産業社会学部, 教授 (60097459)
李 文英 河北大学, 日本研究所, 講師
江 瑞平 河北大学, 日本研究所, 助教授
陳 俊英 河北大学, 日本研究所, 講師
孫 執中 河北大学, 日本研究所, 教授
郭 士信 河北大学, 日本研究所, 助教授
焦 必方 復旦大学, 日本研究センター, 助教授
童 適平 復旦大学, 日本研究センター, 講師
陳 建安 復旦大学, 日本研究センター, 教授
鄭 励志 復旦大学, 日本研究センター, 教授
TANAKA Natsuko FUDANO UNIVERSITY, 産業社会学部, 講師 (30257505)
KYOTANI Eiji NAGANO UNIVERSITY, 産業社会学部, 助教授 (90195397)
YASUI Koji NAGANO UNIVERSITY, 産業社会学部, 教授 (10133472)
ENZO Haruyuki NAGANO UNIVERSITY, 産業社会学部, 教授 (60168820)
OGAWA Shoichi NAGANO UNIVERSITY, 産業社会学部, 教授 (10148190)
AMANO Katsuyuki NAGANO UNIVERSITY, 産業社会学部, 教授 (10090672)
OMOTE Hidetaka NAGANO UNIVERSITY, 産業社会学部, 教授 (90097452)
SAKURADA Yuriko NAGANO UNIVERSITY, 産業社会学部, 教授 (50097458)
CHEN Jian An FUDAN UNIVERSITY
ZHENG Li Zhi FUDAN UNIVERSITY
LI Wen Ying HEBEI UNIVERSITY
CHEN Jun Ying FUDAN UNIVERSITY
TONG Shi Ping FUDAN UNIVERSITY
SUN Zhi Zhong FUDAN UNIVERSITY
GUO Shi Xin FUDAN UNIVERSITY
JIANG Rui Ping FUDAN UNIVERSITY
JIAO Bi Fango FUDAN UNIVERSITY
朱 文富 河北大学, 日本研究所, 講師
|Project Period (FY)
1993 – 1995
Completed(Fiscal Year 1995)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
|Keywords||Japan / China / Comparative Research / Small Firms / Village Corporations / Endogenous Development / 農村工業化|
Based on the critical study of Tsurumi Kazuko and others' theory of "endogenous development, " we conducted comparative research on corporations, families, education and social welfare in three regions ; Sakaki Town in Nagano Prefecture, Japan, suburban districts of Shanghai, and Baoding City in Hebei Province, China. The first part of our research consists of three issues ; the development of corporations, their managerial strategies and labor market. The second part includes the following subjects ; increasing families with fewer children, changing relationship between parents and children, working women and their changing status in family, and social welfare service for elderly people.
In our analysis of small corporations in Sakaki Town, we provide three findings.
1. Sakaki Chamber of Commerce playd an important role in the development of the manufacturing industry. However, the promotion of the information intensive industry is necessary for the further development of local economy.
2. Inter-firm cooperation within small firms in Sakaki is based on sociological foundations like entrepreneurs' custom and ideology of promoting their cooperation and restricting their competition. In addition, Sakai firms have problems of long working hours and relatively low wage. These findings criticize David Friedman's research on Sakaki.
3. In the analysis of entrepreneurs as "key persons", we clarify their sociological and cultural backgrounds.
Furthermore, we provide the following analysis of village corporations in China.
1. Agriculture reforming policies implemented in 1978 stimulated the growth of village corporations.
2. A case study of village corporations in the southern part of Jiangsu Province provides a good example of their growth.
3. Our research on village corporations in suburban districts in Shanghai shows that they are interested in thier cooperation and their shared profit in the community rather than their competition and their own private profit.
4. In addition, we show some problems concerning relations between the local gevernment and corporations.
Finally, we indicate future subjects of our research. Thye will be comparative research on education, roles of "key person, " and strategies for further development of small corporations. Less