Grant-in-Aid for International Scientific Research.
|Section||University-to-University Cooperative Research|
|Research Institution||Kagawa University|
真部 正敏 香川大学, 農学部, 教授 (90035981)
FUJIME Yukihiro Professor, Faculty of Agricultue, Kagawa University, 農学部, 教授 (60036051)
藤目 幸拡 香川大学, 農学部, 教授
OUAB Sarntho カセサート大学, 農学部, 助教授
SURANANT Sub カセサート大学, 農学部, 教授(副学長)
WARUNEE Vara カセサート大学, 食品開発研究所, 助教授(部長)
THANONG Pukr カセサート大学, 農工学部, 教授(学部長)
片岡 郁雄 香川大学, 農学部, 助教授 (60135548)
市川 俊英 香川大学, 農学部, 教授 (40101224)
田村 啓敏 香川大学, 農学部, 助教授 (00188442)
OUAB Sarnthoy Associate Professor, Faculty of Agriculture, Kasetsart University
WARUNEE Varanyanond Head of Research Section, Institute of Food Research and Product Development, Ka
THANONG Pukrushpan Associate Professor, Faculty of Agro-Industry, Kasetsart University
TAMURA Hirotoshi Associate Professor, Faculty of Agriculture, Kagawa University
SURANANT Subhadrabandhu Professor, Faculty of Agriculture, Kasetsart University
ICHIKAWA Toshihide Professor, Faculty of Agriculture, Kagawa University
KATAOKA Ikuo Associate Professor, Faculty of Agriculture, Kagawa University
|Project Fiscal Year
1993 – 1995
Completed(Fiscal Year 1995)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
|Keywords||Fruit / Vegetable / Cultivation / Processing / Plant protection / Thailand / タイ国 / 熱帯果樹 / 蔬菜 / 栽培 / 生理生態的特性 / 植物防疫 / 加工特性 / 流通 / 熱帯蔬菜 / 防除 / 組織培養 / 野生種 / パパイヤ / イチゴ / 優良苗 / タイ王国 / 果実品質 / 加工|
Cooperative research was conductedto investigate the present situation of cultivation, ecological and physiological properties, plant protection and processing of tropical fruits and vegetables in Thailand.
1. The status of the fruit and vegetable industry in Thailand was investigated. Like other crops, fruit and vegetable production fluctuates from year to year due to the traditional producing methods and fluctuation of farm prices.
2. Physiological and ecological properties of strawberries and garland chrysanthemum grown in Thailand were studied. The effects of the day length and temperature on their growth were clarified.
3. The procedures of in vitro multiplication of papaya, rose apple and cherimoya were established. The key manupulation at individual stage of culture were shown.
4. Seventy indigenous plants in Thailandere studiedon their nuturitional values. The edibleportions, the way of cating and the medical uses were described.
5. By means of the Purge and Trap headspace sampling, the aromacomponents of three kinds of citrus grown in Thailand were determined and then the aroma characteristics were compared with those oils in Japan.
6. Several kinds of vegetables were estimated for the quantity and the quality losses occurred after harves at both wholesale and retail markets. The losses varied from 9 to 30.5% depended on kinds of vegetables, distance and mode of transportation, quality at harvest, type and size of packages and season of the year.
7. Pest management in cropping system is an integrated approach and can be varied according to the kinds of crops, location of crop production as well as the amount and kinds of insect and disease in festation.
8. Helopeltis spp. are the most serious insect pests of the cashew, Life histries, modes of infestation and control methods of these pests are reviewed for the basis of futurer studies on the improvement of the cashew cultivation.