Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A).
|Research Institution||Tokyo Metropolitan University|
OGINO Tsunao Tokyo Metropolitan University, Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities, Associate Professor, 人文学部, 助教授 (00111443)
TAHARA Hiroshi Osaka Shoin Women's College, Faculty of Liberal Arts, Assistant Professor, 学芸学部, 助教授 (30207211)
SAWAKI Motoei Shinshu University, Faculty of Humanities, Professor, 人文学部, 教授 (20110116)
KUMAGAI Yasuo The National Language Research Institute, Department of Data Orientation, Chief, 主任研究官 (30215016)
INOUE Fumio Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, Faculty of Foreign Studies, Professor, 外国語学部, 教授 (40011332)
|Project Fiscal Year
1993 – 1995
Completed(Fiscal Year 1995)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
|Keywords||GLAPS / Questionnaire data processing / Software / Personal computer / アンケートデータ集計 / ソフトウェア / パソコン / ソフトウエア|
1. We developped a personal cpmputer version of GLAPS and confirmed its running as planned.
2. We prepared user's manual of GLAPS.
3. We found a large difference in usage and environment of GLAPS among GLAPS' users by questionnaire to the users.
4. We picked up some error messages of GLAPS and FORTRAN processor, and explained them.
5. We introduced a sample of hardware and software circumstances which include a personal computer and GLAPS.
6. We developped a check program of data format for input data to GLAPS.
7. We introduced a sample of data analysis projest in co-operation with a number of students using GLAPS.
8. We prepared some examples of application programs of GLAPS.
9. We explained a design and policy of OBI,a graph generation program.
10. We considered a relationship between data processing by GLAPS and a program to calculate significance level of difference.
11. We surveyed how the researchers of dialectology and sociolinguistics use their personal computers.
We attained the purpose of this project through these activities.