A STUDY ON THE DUAL-USE OF THE SCHOOL AND COMMUNITYCENTRE (OMPLE)
Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
Town planning/Architectural planning
|Research Institution||Toyohashi University of Technology|
WATANABE Akihiko TOYOHASHI UNIV.OF TECHNOLOGY FACULTY OF ENGINEERING PROFESSOR, 工学部, 教授 (70042520)
YOKOYAMA Shunsuke KUMAMOTO UNIV.FACULTY OF ENGINEERING ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, 工学部, 助手 (50182712)
YOSHIMURA Akira TOKYO DENKI UNIV.FACULTY OF ENGINEERING LECTURER, 工学部, 講師 (60057255)
NAGASAWA Satoru NIHON UNIV.COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, 工学部, 助教授 (60114592)
|Project Period (FY)
1993 – 1994
Completed(Fiscal Year 1994)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥1,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,900,000)
|Keywords||dual-use / school and community / zoning / dual-use area / interchang space / mangement and operation / rule of utilization|
This study is to make clear the planning on the dual-use of school and community center complex from the questionnaires to teachers and users of 20 cases.
It could make clear as following effect :
1. Plannig method
(1) School and community center are needed that the rooms and provision which have not each other are planned.
(2) They are needed to make zoning three areas which are school private area, dual-use area and community center area.
(3) They are needed to make the path which can find their short way each other.
(4) Dual-use area are needed to have store space arevery where which replace the materials into safe keeping.
(5) They are needed to plan the interchange space between school and community.
2. Management and Operation method
(1) They are needed to make clear and controll on the available space and unavailable space in complex facilities.
(2) They are needed to fix the rule of utilization (cf.user's manner).
Research Products (19results)