NAKAHASHI Kazuhiro Tohoku Univ., Dept.Mech.& Space Eng.Professor, 工学部, 教授 (00207854)
FIJIWARA Toshi Nagoya Univ., Dept.Aero.Professor, 工学部, 教授 (90023225)
KUBOTA Hirotoshi Univ.of Tokyo, Dept.Aero.Professor, 工学部, 教授 (30114466)
KARASHIMA Keiichi Int.Space and Aero.Sci.Professor, 教授 (80013639)
SATO Junzo Univ.of Tokyo, Dept.Aero.Professor, 工学部, 教授 (80011211)
相原 康彦 東京大学, 工学部, 教授 (90011072)
|Budget Amount *help
¥4,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥4,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,800,000)
The present study have been conducted between 1993 and 1994 for two years. In ordee to conduct intevsive studies all the paticipated researchers were divided into several groups and latest projects are selected for each group as follows :
Study on high-angle of attack aerodynamics
1) Separated flows around delta wing (Sato, Nakamura, Rinoie) : Studies on wing lock phenomena andaerodynamic characterestics of thick delta wing.
2) Separated flows over moving wing with high-angle of attack (Yoshizawa, Kuwahara, Sakurai) : Flow analysis of helicopter rotor blade in forward motion. Flow analysis around wing at high-angle of attack.
3) Dynamic stall of rigid wing and flexible wing (Aihara, Aso, Morishita, Morinishi) : Experimental and computational studies of dynamic stall of phenomena. Self-induced occilation of wing.
4) Flow control of high-angle of attack(Karashima, Matsuno) : Flow control of aerodynamic characterestics with high-angle of attack with subsonic and transonic flow regime.
around high-angle of attack vehicle(Kubota, Inoue, Tokunaga, Nakashima, Hatakeyama) : Supersonic flow separation phenomena around high-angle of attack slender body.
6) Structure of three-dimensional flow separation(Yamamoto, Arai, Kamiya) : Aerodynamic motion of flexible sheet.foil.Three-dimensional flow separation at supersonic flow.
Study on unsteady aerodynamics
1) Turbulent flow separation phenomena (Tusge, Nakahashi, Nishikawa, Kyodo) : Study on vortex generator. High resolution numerical scheme with unstructured grid and prism grid.
2) Shock wave phenomena (Takayama, Higashino, Nishida, Fujii, Saso) : Development of high-speed projectile at Mach number of 10-15. Refection problem of oblique shock wave. Flow analysis of high-speed flow analysis. study of starting process of shock tunnel.
3) Unsteady chemically reacting flows (Fujiwara, Hayashi) : Osscilatory combustion around supersonic projectile in premixed gas. High-speed unsteady combustion phenomena of ram-accelerator.
All the goal of the projects of each group devoted for "Advanced Topics of High-Angle of Attack Aerodynamics and Unsteady Aerodynamics" are sucessfully completed within the specified research period. Less